Shell

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will be having a meeting with Shell reps Thursday about our trail system. All OK so far will post later when I have news. Wish me luck!!!

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glenn,

Sorry I wasn't able to help. Been travelling out of the country the last two weeks. Misssed the sled show, first time since it's inception!!

Back now so let me know if there is anything else I can do.

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Meeting was a sucess. Meet with 2 people from Shell and our county councillor Jackie Fenske.Shell was interested in what we do. Never knew that a snowmobile trail was in that area. Shell bought about 10 1/4 sections in our trail area. They have my info and will get back to me soon. Many upgraders going up in that area in the next 10 yrs or so.

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meeting was a sucess. Meet with 2 people from Shell and our county councillor Jackie Fenske.Shell was interested in what we do. Never knew that a snowmobile trail was in that area. Shell bought about 10 1/4 sections in our trail area. They have my info and will get back to me soon. Many upgraders going up in that area in the next 10 yrs or so.

it sucks that it hurt the trail system, but good for me since i will probably work at one of those upgraders down the road.

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If they see that big industry is on board with resposible recreation, the local municipalities / counties will hopefully adjust their attitude toward off-highway recreation as well.

tekim:D

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If they see that big industry is on board with resposible recreation, the local municipalities / counties will hopefully adjust their attitude toward off-highway recreation as well.

tekim:D

EXACTLY!!!!

What a great newspaper article that would make and positive exposure for both Shell and the Snow Angels (if Shell is OK with that....hope they would be).

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Thanks sledderglen for meeting with Shell. Hopfully we can get some of the trail back. So I can ride it for the first time.
Steve

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good News!!!! Shell signed up all their land in the area. 8 quarters all with trails. Now where else can we go.

Big Grump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on. Great news. Now you should hit up the companies going to Lamont.
Show them that a big player will support local clubs.

sled

Reaction score
Great to hear that Shell is signed up for the trail system.Maybe this will shed some postive light on our great sport and The Snow Angles club

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good News!!!! Shell signed up all their land in the area. 8 quarters all with trails. Now where else can we go.

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!! Great work Glenn. You make me proud.

As mentioned previously. Any way to play this off of other companies and the county. Still think it would make an awesome newspaper article!!!

Top Bottom