Shell oil on sale

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a good enough sale... yet. Like others have said, it's been cheaper before and will be again.
I can't believe how much the regular price has increased in the last year. I'm sure this oil was closer to $39 a jug last year. Can't ride without oil so I'll pay it but curious about the dramatic increase in price.

I've been using the Shell Advance for a few years. I did the top end in August. My exhaust valves had some carbon deposits on the blades and I'm assuming that's normal and were pretty easy to clean. My bellows had a good coating of oil on the inside so I'll be checking those more often and either cleaning them or replacing as needed.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking that this wasn't as great of a bargain as what I recall getting last year!! Trouble is that when it hits 40%, it flys off the shelves fast!!

Well since I bought some already I'll try to return it and re buy it :) so no worries about no stock for me LOL. Wonder what their return policy is????

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last week I picked up 25 liters of brp full synthetic for $159
It was a one day bulk sale so I actually had a 25L jerry can filled
Should be enough for both sleds for the whole season

Thegeneral

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well since I bought some already I'll try to return it and re buy it :) so no worries about no stock for me LOL. Wonder what their return policy is????
Just go into the store with your reciept and tell them you were overcharged, Have done this many times buying stuff and it happens to go on a better sale the next week. They will match the price for 30 days after the sale.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That time of year again. Shell advance synthetic onsale this week at Canadian Tire. 20% off so $47.99 for a 5L jug even though the website still says it's a 4L.

Looks like it's back up to full price...

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never buy anything at cambodian tire unless it is 50% off or better... the oil is 20% this week will be 40% next week and maybe even 60% the next....

I've been keeping any eye on the price. It just went back on sale but still 20% off :(

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have used Amsoil last 10 yrs,,friend from Barrhead sells it . plugs nice and clean, the exhaust valves were nice and clean on the 800 Vertical escape I had. neighbor works for Cambodian tire, will ask her for price on the shell oil.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now i am not sure why but walmart had shell ultra for 43 dollars and it seemed like the regular price. I went back to get more and someone had bought most of it.

Top Bottom