Share your ride story

SnoRiders

Reaction score
Website
www.snoriderswest.com
How did you get into the sport? What keeps you coming back year after year? Best trip ever?

Share your story and/or photos with me and perhaps I'll write about you in SnoRiders magazine!

fidorama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocaching.com
grew up on a farm, and a snowmobile was the first thing I ever learnt to drive. I still recall begging my mom to go out to start it for me, when I was not strong enough to do so myself :)

Heimie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember when I was 5 and every Sunday in Ft. Mac going for family rides, on the Clearwater river. Started out with me and mom in the Ski-boose with the little dog behind dad and my bro driving the John Deere Liquifire 340. Then mom got her own JD Liquifire. I rode in front of dad and my bro behind mom. The dog stayed home. Then dad bought an 88 Enticer 340 for mom and himself an 87 Phazer. Still I rode in front of him and my brother with mom. Then we moved, and dad and I would go sledding on weekends at a friend's farm. When I was 11 he let me go on the Enticer by myself and I've been hooked and riding every winter since! He upgraded to a 92 Exciter and I got the Phazer. Then we both upgraded to 98 Vmax 700s. I still have mine! 2 years ago, I finally got my new Assault. There has been other machines in there too, but these were my primary rides. I've got my wife into the sport and all summer long my kids (2 and 4) have been asking when it's going to snow so that we can go sledding again. I can't wait till they're old enough to come to the mountains with me. I've also got my father-in-law into sledding, my brother-in-laws too.

KevinA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that's my sons story to a tee... and im sure many others! luv it. I wish I could say the same... I waited till I was in my 30's and now I cant get enough

grew up on a farm, and a snowmobile was the first thing I ever learnt to drive. I still recall begging my mom to go out to start it for me, when I was not strong enough to do so myself :)

Top Bottom