Share Expenses to Revy ???

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going to Revelstoke this weekend and am wondering if anyonr from Calgary would like to join me. I have room in my enclosed trailer and would share costs. I am thinking about leaving on Thursday Dec. 11 and returning on Sunday the 14th.
I am going to be meeting a couple of other people there in Revy so it should be a good ride. Mind you we are hard riders so experiance is a must. Give me a PM if you are interested or call me on my cell @ 403-701-2449.

Cheers,
Dave

Last edited:
M

mattmedic

I am going to Revelstoke this weekend and am wondering if anyonr from Calgary would like to join me. I have room in my enclosed trailer and would share costs. I am thinking about leaving on Thursday Dec. 04 and returning on Sunday the 7th.
I am going to be meeting a couple of other people there in Revy so it should be a good ride. Mind you we are hard riders so experiance is a must. Give me a PM if you are interested or call me on my cell @ 403-701-2449.

Cheers,
Dave
Hmmmm, just curious, this is posted today, but going on a trip last weekend(ie. 4th to 7th) Danger i think you have your dates mixed up, you might need to edit them, or is that trailer hooked up to a time machine????? lol ,just joking!!!!!!!

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm, just curious, this is posted today, but going on a trip last weekend(ie. 4th to 7th) Danger i think you have your dates mixed up, you might need to edit them, or is that trailer hooked up to a time machine????? lol ,just joking!!!!!!!

Thanks Mattmedic for pointing out my screw up. No wonder I haven't recieved any calls. Since work has been slow the last little while I have lost touch with time & days. Thanks again.

Cheers,
Dave

M

mattmedic

Thanks Mattmedic for pointing out my screw up. No wonder I haven't recieved any calls. Since work has been slow the last little while I have lost touch with time & days. Thanks again.

Cheers,
Dave
no problem, just helping out

topomountain

Reaction score
Definatly looking for people to ride with this weekend but planning on staying till Tueseday. Let me know what your plans are.

Top Bottom