Sema

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Going to the SEMA show at the end of Oct. Summitric are you going for the show? Will take lots of pics. Need help posting them when I get back.
Steve

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
I went last year. Needed to buy a better camera. Too many awesome cars and models. Oh yeah, lots of models. I saw the new challenger, camero and the 6.7l dodge. Even the new'08 super duty. This year I will pay more attetion to the new stuff. I was too busy wiping the drool off my chin..LOL
Steve

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going. we are doing the NHRA races on the weekend, the Petty driving experience on mon. and SEMA tues, wed., thurs.

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
You have to have a buisness to get in. Iam tagging along to rep. a company from Edmonton. It is not open to the general public. Too bad it is the biggest car show I have ever seen.:hemiCoupe:
Steve

Summit whats the easiest way to get passes for the SEMA show, wiil be down there Oct-29-Nov-1 Thanks

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Leaving for Vegas in the morning. Going to see the Sems show on Wednesday. On Tuesday Iam going to the Apex show. Gambling tommorrow.:bluesbros:
Steve

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Summit Pictures,pictures,pictures etc.Have a great time. Thats in my todo list Sema and Barrett Jackson auction. Now I just have to get busy to get them done

outlaw17

Reaction score
Even if you dont have passes to get in , go to the convention center anyways , there is a ton of vehicles outside , more than you'll see at any show here in Edmonton , or anywhere else for that matter . I went 2 years ago and spent a whole day looking at just the stuff outside .

Top Bottom