secondary float kits

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
hey guys i got 2 secondary float kits availble, 1 is on hold for some one
keeps your clutchs alligned and i found it reduces belt heat 25$ each let me know who wants some and i may be able to make more next week

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will send people your way.... pryder.... you do a good job!!!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
still got 2 for sale, got somebody interested so soon they may be one, i might make some more ir i can get my hands on some round stock aluminum

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
the reason mine are more expensive is i make mine in my schools metal shop and the teascher charges mme to use the schols lathe and charges way to much for stock, and he pockets the money not a cent goes to the school, i just want them gone but if i sell for anyless im not making money lol at first i was going to buy one from you but i wanted to try my skills out at making my own,

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Dooryder, If I get to blue this year, I'll bring ya some Delrin.....much nicer to machine than the aluminum....I have a small lathe at home but thats crazy that the teacher charges to use the lathe at school....
The delrin ones are on the right....

Attachments

• spacers 003 (864 x 576).jpg
    spacers 003 (864 x 576).jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 41

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Were thinking of heading out next weekend....I'm thinking Blue....been all over Vale and Mcbride since the early 80's but never been to Blue....I'll have a few delrin ones with me and your welcome to one.....I usually end up giving them out like easter eggs at easter...:p, to guys with the rev's.....

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The teacher charges you to use the lathe that he doesn't own? Maybe someone in the school board would like to hear about that.:nono:

Top Bottom