SeCan experiences?

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I installed mine to piss old neighbour off that stopped me from building a nice detached garage. lol
Had to attach shop in order to get over 900 sq ft . Caveats in subdivision crap.

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put mine on screw piles, I do have moisture issues with mine, but I think it's because I lined the inside with 3/4" plywood and covered the vents, I may look at opening up the vent that's on the inside and sheltered. I hung some desiccant bags in it In the winter and it seemed to help quite a bit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought 4 20 footers this spring. They are 1 timers and have 4 vents on each side, covered padlock protectors and 1 arm door latches on the right hand door. They were 3500ea. plus tax delivered to Hinton from Edmonton.

troy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine have the four small vents but late in the fall when we have frost at night and some heat in the day is when mine got moist inside . Adding the roof spinning vent fixed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I agree Cat. Our County has put in a bylaw where they have to be painted so they aren't an eyesore. See a few popping up but none painted. I guess the new bylaw officer is to busy handing out speeding tickets?
I think our county has done the same. If I had one I'd side it to match house & garage

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ken I know where you can get a couple . 20 ft run around the same cost as the 40 ft . Let me know and I'll get you some numbers .

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I strapped the walls with 2x4's and added trusses. The roll up door is for my lawn mower. Cut big holes into the ceiling of the sea can and let everything be well vented into "attic". More venting is always better.

For those wondering what they could look like all fixed up here is a good one. Nice Job

Look back for picture. Pic didn't come with quote

SnowJunkie82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ken,
We had 2 40' delivered to the farm last year for $3800 each. Not brand new, but in good shape. I will confirm the price we paid and where they came from and p.m you.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gota 40' HC for $3150 delivery and gst incuded,pretty good shape 10 yrs old few 4 inch rust spots I will have to patch in a few years no big deal to me, you definitely get what ya pay for!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So Ken, how did you make out with a secan? Jacky and I are in the market for one now. ContainersWest and Mini Mobile are just up the road from us, but they don't have any pricing.

Top Bottom