Screw the X. Anyone get their 2012 Freeride yet?

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep it has the storage under the seat. Not very big but will hold some small stuff. Not impressed with the latch/door design. Looks weak but tell will tell. I got it from Martin West. If you got yours from Martin I would give them a shout. Might be in. They have alot of sleds to put together and deliver.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It should but I doubt the warranty would pay for anything that fell out while riding lol. I really dont think I will have issues with it, but think they could have done a better setup. Like the rubber band idea for the side panels.

Flatlander_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep good point never thought of lost things more of a inconvience the first thing my buddy did was almost rip the plastic thing off trying to open it.

Hefe04

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So just throwing it out there and if it fits, would anyone with a free ride like to trade for a winshield off of a 2012 X. If your interested send me a message.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So just throwing it out there and if it fits, would anyone with a free ride like to trade for a winshield off of a 2012 X. If your interested send me a message.

hahaha times 2 here.... anyone want to trade Im in too

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure I would have to look at them. I was thinking about getting a tal one for those days around here where the snow isnt as deep but it is fricken cold out. But I am thinking if I do that then I would keep the stock to ride most of the time and in the mountains.

Clay911

Reaction score
three year bumper to bumper warranty seat falls into that catergory hopefully
I don't think its 3 years bumper to bumper. My dealer said 6 months bumper to bumper and 3 years electrical and powertrain. Which makes sense and is all you really need.

Top Bottom