School

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
... or do like i did, sit on your ass .....

Sorry dude, but that is what is wrong with this country.....too many peeps sitting around not contributing to their fullest!

You have probably turned out just fine but how many have sat on there ass in their formative years and are still sitting on their ass when they are 40 ish......just saying

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry dude, but that is what is wrong with this country.....too many peeps sitting around not contributing to their fullest!

You have probably turned out just fine but how many have sat on there ass in their formative years and are still sitting on their ass when they are 40 ish......just saying

Dude i knw lots of those kind of peoples.... Im srry but idk wtf they're thinking and they are the ones that think that theyll be the richest, have all the ladies, and that life will be served and a platter to them... Well hopefully soon enough theyll learn that life sucks, and that laziness doesn't solve anything..

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Repped :rolleyes: :beer: :beer: :d

Top Bottom