Scam Ads on Kijiiji

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard about a new scam yesterday, long story short guy agrees to buy a quad cash and meet at a small town gas station as it is easier then finding the sellers farm. The buyer gets to the gas station and is approached by a couple guys with guns...say they want his money, so he hands over wallet, the robbers say No we want all your money you've got more, they obviously knew he was supposed have to cash to buy this quad. Be careful, you never know what can happen. :beer:

Dang. Might be a pretty good reason to show with a bank draft. If they take it, only one person can cash it, and then you can let the police know about the whole shebang.

All in all, thats hosed.

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There seems to be one on BuySell that looks too good to be true. It is an 08 RZR with loads of extras for $3,500. No phone # or address. Only and e-mail reply for contact.

Emailed this prick this morning looking for a serial #

He replied

Hello,

"I have received your email regarding my POLARIS RZR.
I will sell it for CA $3250. The price includes shipping and insurance to your address.
The ATV comes with a copy of the bill of sale and a clear title.

Email me if you are interested."

Thanks David

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There also sure seems to be alot of scams for acreage tractors too. They must think people are dumb or something. Cause if a guy could get a new JD 2305 for 6200 with a back hoe and tiller and mower and loader, im sure alot of people would own one.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the guys ive been talking too so far have given me a address in whitehorse that doesnt exist and also a contact guy in london that is supposedly based out of a hotel

Top Bottom