SBR and Summitric in Valemount

-rossco-

Reaction score
You are all lucky this is torture to me as i am stuck in a cast for 3 months and 6 if i get surgery........let it snow

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was able to get a couple of shots off before the battery died, in the camera that is, not the RT lol :D

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are all lucky this is torture to me as i am stuck in a cast for 3 months and 6 if i get surgery........let it snow

In 2003 I rode in mcbride, vale and revelstoke with a cast on my leg. I took out a liner from one of my baffins and duct taped it like crazy and I was good to go...my friends still bring it up everytime were havin a shot :D don't be such a pussy and get out there ;) :violin:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So last chance ,where you boys at tommorro,were at lucielle.
catmando

-rossco-

Reaction score
In 2003 I rode in mcbride, vale and revelstoke with a cast on my leg. I took out a liner from one of my baffins and duct taped it like crazy and I was good to go...my friends still bring it up everytime were havin a shot :D don't be such a pussy and get out there ;) :violin:

Ive thought about it maybe once it isnt as soar ive done it before this is like my 3rd cast.....we will see

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
meeee way to drunk to post oics butb i gots to see drunk chicks run down the street at the legion NAKED here in BLUE.....OHHHHH them whiskeys tasted good. Some cowboy wannabe was gettimg annoying too.....

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
meeee way to drunk to post oics butb i gots to see drunk chicks run down the street at the legion NAKED here in BLUE.....OHHHHH them whiskeys tasted good. Some cowboy wannabe was gettimg annoying too.....

Appears ya having fun !!! :Happy4: Are you riding or sleeping this day.... Maybe a little late start !!! :beerchug: :)

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Take me DRUNK, I'm HOME.:beerchug::shots::drink4:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A woman running naked down the street in blue river. I can only shutter to think. Another bigfoot sighting, the legend continues.

Last edited by a moderator:

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it was a bit of a late start to the morning but the runny eggs and dry toast got things going. A lot of fresh air and after helping pull out the first stuck CAT the hangover seemed to disappear....lol :eek: DCP00945.jpg

.08rider

Reaction score
The little 19 year old from the sandman is a little friendly, she was picked up by the police when we were there for peeing in the middle of the four way stop!LOL

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The little 19 year old from the sandman is a little friendly, she was picked up by the police when we were there for peeing in the middle of the four way stop!LOL

Is there some connection to this thread???? LOL! LMAO!
I thought the boys were in Valemount! LOL!
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Were those 3 marks above the rest from the XP?:eek::eek:

THAT WAS ME CLIMBING, AND I THINK IT WAS A TURBO YAMMY ABOVE ME.... HOWEVER, I NEVER REALLY TOOK A HARD RUN AT THAT HILL, STEEP AND VEEERRRRYYY DEEP, SHOULDA TRIED THAT ONE A FEW MORE TIMES, BUT IT LOOKED A LITTLE AVALANCHEE WAY ABOVE OUR MARKS.... YAHOO, MOUNTAIN DOO!!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Is there some connection to this thread???? LOL! LMAO!
I thought the boys were in Valemount! LOL!
catmando!

SORRY WE NEVER DID HOOK UP KITTYCANTDOO........ YOU WENT TO LUCILLE, WE WENT TO MCBRIDE ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY.... FOUND THE BIG POW IN RENSHAW'S BLACKWATER AREA.....WOW!! MOSTLY UNTOUCHED AND ONLY WAS 1 OR 2 OTHER GROUPS...... HAD A PHAZER IN THE BACKSIDE OF BLACKWATER LAKE, THAT COULDN'T MAKE IT OUT OF THE BOWL WITHOUT A HELPING PULL FROM AN XP....... EVEN MY 13YEAR OLD ON MY 600 MOUNTAIN MAX WAS ABLE TO GET OUT, BUT THE LITTLE PHAZER JUST RAN OUT OF POWER, EVEN WITH THE GUY TAKING 60MPH RUNS FROM THE LAKE ......

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Here are a few more photos from our ride. We would have posted more while in Valemount but we were having problems with the hotle internet connection.

Attachments

• IMG_8821_1_1.jpg
    IMG_8821_1_1.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_8827_1_1.jpg
    IMG_8827_1_1.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_8834_1_1.jpg
    IMG_8834_1_1.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_8835_1_1.jpg
    IMG_8835_1_1.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_8837_1_1.jpg
    IMG_8837_1_1.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 153

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like you guys had a blast,We did too.Would of been cool to catch up with you guys but there is still lots of snow,it will happen eventually!
catmando!

Top Bottom