Saying of the day

Switch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw this in a T-shirt store in Hawaii, He who has all the toys when he dies still dies. HaHa, No rain no rainbows, No snow no sledding - Noooooooooooooo. Anyhow Aloha from Hawaii.:):beer::av-31:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My Daddies Sled Is Faster Than Your Daddies Sled !
catmando!

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everybody needs something to believe in,

I believe I'll have another beer. :beer:

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
My Daddies Sled Is Faster Than Your Daddies Sled !
catmando!

Proof of this one!!!!!!!!!

RoomToZoom.jpg

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
"Oh Chit"...................................

And my Favorite...............

If I throw a stick will you go away????????

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my boy has the "my daddys sled is faster than your daddys sled" T-shirt. he loves his shirt lol.

I have had so many sayings on my cars/trucks. the best one was ...well I will tell the story first. I had a 87 Buick Grand National and had a saying on the back window. I stopped at a bank and was getting out and this 80 year old lady said to me that the saying I had on my back window was not nice....but her 80 old husband gave be the two thumbs up (standing be hind her with a big smile.) so the saying was....I like injection, but I would rather be blown....

what is bad with that I told her...my engine is fuel injected with a blower (turbo)... I then asked her what were you thinking it ment? and she walked away lol.. it was a priceless minute lol.

cops made me remove "Ass, Grass, Gas, no body rides for free" but changed it to "get in, shut up, and hang on." (that was my 525 hp Z28)

then I had a chevy with 44 inch tires that said "have you drivin over a ford...... lately?"

and a toyota that had upside down on the windsheild "if you can read this, flip me over" and on the tail gate "Keep the rubber side down"

I had a chevy syclone (S-10 truck) that I used to compete in stereo comps with. it had "If it's to loud, you are to old" this was the saying for my stereo shop that was called 2loud4U

every car/truck I have had has had a saying that identified it in one way or another. I lost track after 75 now

going to put "should have zigged when I zagged" or "tree magnet installed" on my sled.

I have all ways liked but have never owned a dodge 4x4 to put it on. "If you cant dodge it, Ram it" lol

I didnt like what a friend had on a old dodge van when we were young punks lol. rusted out brown dodge van, on one side "dont laugh, your daughter might be in here" and on the other side "dont come knocking, if this van is rocking" to say the least we are not friend any more ( I think he might be in jail)

sorry for writing a book lol

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If someone asks about beer or cigars

I say

My mama did't raise no quitter so I an't quittin......

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I may be fat but your ugly and I can lose wieght!
catmando!

Top Bottom