Save our sledding areas. BCSF Needs our help.

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know there’s some meetings in Northern BC next week to show where they plan on shutting areas down. Unfortunately I won’t be able to attend any of them as I’m 3000 miles away. Hope people attend and show their displeasure.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Household names are starting to take note.

Keep it rolling.
Let's get all the projects funded.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
This speaks for itself. Here is an Alberta dealer that is jumping in and sending this out to their mailing list. Way to go Byron and staff.....

Dear Valued Customers,

We need your help! Special interest groups and the federal government are now actively trying to shut down our snowmobile riding areas in BC immediately! Deadlines are fast approaching and the BCSF, with the help of the Revelstoke and Sicamous snowmobile clubs, need our help now with petitions and funding.

This is real folks! Every dollar no matter how small helps as we are in a fight for the backcountry with heavily funded groups with deep pockets.

Don’t go down without a fight. Don’t put it off and act today. We need your help!

Here are links that you can go write letters to, sign petitions, and donate to this important cause:

1. PETITION - Back Country Access Is Being Threatened In British Columbia
  2. GoFundMe - BCSF Land Access for Public Snowmobiling
d363016f47422f0508bacd14_1220x1104.jpg

Bow Ridge Sports | 229 Charlesworth Ave, Cochrane, AB T4C 1A6 | (403) 932-2019

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I worked on that this morning Doug with Ryans help. Hopefully it will generate some signatures and some much needed cash for the fund.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is excellent. A simple letter stating the issues and what a person/business can do to help.

there are pages and pages of details that the average guy will not take the time to read.....this says it all in a few words....perfect!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We need everyone to call their dealer and get them to do a emailout to all their customers. We need numbers and need them asap.

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a thought. I wonder if everybody cancelled or didn't order new sleds, making sure the manufacturers knew the reason was because of fears the closures would severely limit riding areas, would that be enough to get them off their wallets to help the BCSF?
Not that this would ever happen, but what if??

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was told by my DM that all 4 manufacturers donate to lobby groups to fight against these type of closures. I don't know the number they each give but he said it was substantial.

Top Bottom