Saturday ride

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are going to ride Bruderhiem on Saturday. Close to home ride as I have a dinner sat night so we will start early and end early maybe around 3. If anyone wants to join let me know.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep still planning on going. Have you been there before? If yes we will meet at the inner staging area. Ill post a map with the directions on it. I am thinking meet at the staging area for 9am. Should give us a decent ride. Ill probably have to shut it down about 3 or 4 to go for dinner.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a post about bruderhiem on here. I will find it and put a link here. It is fairly easy to find.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well my maps aren't working very well today. Lets do directions. Have a look on google maps and you should be able to trace my directions out. Just talked to Ron and we are going to stage by the lake or highway.

-Start on hwy 15 east out of FT Sask.
-Turn North or Left on hwy 830. It is just before the town of Bruderhiem
-You'll come up to Township Rd 565. Turn right. As you approach you will see trails to your right.
-There is a small lake there and we stage there.

I am driving a blue dodge 1 ton. Not sure if I will be taking my quad or sxs.

Reactions: RXN

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too late, got two in the shop and one on jack stands. I'm determined to get caught up on my maintenance before I let it slide for a third year.

Nightway60

Reaction score
Will you have one ready for next weekend! Planning on camping one last time. Chad is in. Just have to figure out where to go. Was thinking where the Edson rally was. It's close to the city if anybody want to stay in town. Have room in my trailer if you want. Let me know what you think.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will you have one ready for next weekend! Planning on camping one last time. Chad is in. Just have to figure out where to go. Was thinking where the Edson rally was. It's close to the city if anybody want to stay in town. Have room in my trailer if you want. Let me know what you think.

Actually, I should know a little later today or Tuesday but I think I may actually have all three running. That's said, I won't be able to make it out next weekend.
Coldone has been pestering me about going the following weekend. Think you might be up for that?

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pictures from todays ride,
Thanks for letting me and my Wife & pooch join you guys,
We had a blast.

Attachments

• quad 1.jpg
    quad 1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 99
  • quad 10.jpg
    quad 10.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 103
  • quad 9.jpg
    quad 9.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 98
  • quad 8.jpg
    quad 8.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 99
  • quad 7.jpg
    quad 7.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 98
  • quad 6.jpg
    quad 6.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 102
  • quad 5.jpg
    quad 5.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 96
  • quad 4.jpg
    quad 4.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 102
  • quad 3.jpg
    quad 3.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 98
  • quad2.jpg
    quad2.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 99

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just thinking, when I did the Edson rally I stayed at Cougar Creek Cabins (10 miles east of Hinton) they also have campsites and you can stage from the campground. There seems to be miles of trails right from the campground, don't know em well but that's why we ride with GPS's.

Top Bottom