Saskatchewan Powder

blackie205

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
this year has been by far the best in a long time,i have been enjoying 3 feet of pow all year out my back door witch is a great change usually 2 feet is best but some places r now reaching 4 feet or more gotta love it little vid from last weekend

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blackie, this weekend you going on any good rides I can get in on? And someone was saying the powder has a crust now. PM me?

blackie205

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
sorry man didnt check account till today dam it i had the best ride yet to date found miles and miles of untouched pasture land with hills and climbs and trees to play in and 4 feet pow burnt tank fuel in 4 hrs lol also didnt let belt cool enough and costed me one of those too ffs but was worth it message me on my you tube channel anytime or check me out on face book ExtremeATVOffroad can message me threw there too goes direct to phone lots more pics and vids in there,i was told yesterday by few guys i should have been guiding this year as every time they come ride with me always best snow lol i said i just get lucky and keep exploring but its all within 20 miles of my farm lol its crazy :beer:

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good stuff, I used the weekend to take a local adventure ride to the river. I'd been wanting to do that for two years.
I don't have accounts on those places. Can you just PM me here or cell text me with a place and a time to show up for sledding this weekend (or even weekday if I have some notice to get it off). 3062915325.

Top Bottom