Saskatchewan Powder

blackie205

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
this is in my back yard i did not ride the rally though as i know where the reallllllly deeeeeep stuff is lol

zed899

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree the snow in Sask. is good this year, even better about an hour north of where this vid is from. You will get heckled on this site though, calling any snow in Sask. good. lol

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lots of guys have drove 12 hours and had pounded out conditions in the mtns. nipawin is a 3 hr drive and being able to crush 3+' sugar pow is pretty epic for sask.
I'll take the heckleing cuz we just had 3 sweet days of owning sugar pow. found some nice hills to climb- no mtn but still FUN and thats all that really matters
80 miles and 2 full tanks of fuel in the pro and etec

hillclimb10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lots of guys have drove 12 hours and had pounded out conditions in the mtns. nipawin is a 3 hr drive and being able to crush 3+' sugar pow is pretty epic for sask.
I'll take the heckleing cuz we just had 3 sweet days of owning sugar pow. found some nice hills to climb- no mtn but still FUN and thats all that really matters
80 miles and 2 full tanks of fuel in the pro and etec

Couldn't agree more. Had an awesome time ridding around home for a change as well. We have had to date 54" of snow up around chitek lake this year. The not driving 12hrs has been great too.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys guys guys, add willy to the ignore list. Please. Saves me having to read your responses to his idiocy.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice turns in bluebird with fresh ...
wot more can a man ask for,
especially without the 12 hour drive to the mtns on a crappy snow year.

and I'll admit it,
I'z like me ditch banging !!!

please people ... bring some stoke to this site as your fun = other peoples fun ...

hillclimb10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How's the snow conditions around chitek lake now. Anybody know of a nice place to stay. Bringing the ladies
Snow is still alright starting to get icy but by noon it starts to loosen up. Give Lise a call at 13068837926. She is the owner of little pin lodge.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish we could get that amount of snow around here!

was working in consort for the last 2 weeks, all the snow that fell there was heading for saskabush, windy is the word. still lots of snow there, but behind every bush or windrow, some places 10ft plus.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was working in consort for the last 2 weeks, all the snow that fell there was heading for saskabush, windy is the word. still lots of snow there, but behind every bush or windrow, some places 10ft plus.

So they're stealing our snow eh?? Buggers.

went for a burn down Trochu way today, still snow out there, gotta watch the crust, but we did our best to beat the coulies up.

Phazer Moon

Reaction score
I really enjoyed your clip. Of course we're having beautiful snow and warm, bluebird days this year; I can't ride this year!! I'm just hoping next year will be a repeat of this year. Keep sledding and having fun.....

Top Bottom