Saskatchewan Avalanche Classes -Zacs Tracs - Saskatoon, Regina, Yorkton, Lloydminster

Zacs

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.zacstracs.com
Early Registration Credits and Discounts available. for details.

for the Lloydminster details.
for the Regina details.
for the Saskatoon details.
for the Yorkton details.

Tentative - Prince Albert

Zac's Tracs Avalanche and Snow Safety Training and Trigger Point Snow Services are working together again
this season to deliver a full range of classes in BC, Alberta & Saskatchewan.

Full Season Flyer - All dates

Click on the links below for more information.

Snowmobiles travel fast. We need to think faster.
Snowmobiles can cover a lot of ground. We need to understand where the ‘minefields’ are.
Our riding partners can be assets or liabilities. Sometimes they're just asses....
:rolleyes:
Avalanche training can help with all this. We've even got some ideas to try with those riding partners that you wonder about!

Visit us at the Edmonton and Saskatoon snowmobile shows.
Feel free to call if you have any questions.
Zacs - Lori 403-850-3042

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might be able to round up a few more for the Prince Albert area, but it is pretty easy to rip down to stoon on December 1st... what dates are you guys thinking ?

Sent from my Shoe Phone

Last edited:

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
10/4 I'll spread the word to everyone I know in the area. Most of which don't frequent the forums.

Sent from my Shoe Phone

Zacs

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.zacstracs.com
For some reason I can't seem to edit my first post to change out the flyer. So...here is the current flyer for Saskatchewan.
if you would like to download a better quality Flyer to print. Much appreciated if you could help us get the word out!

Come visit the Zac's booth at the Saskatchewan Snowmobile Association tradeshow November 1-3 in Saskatoon. Zac's will be there. Take part in the 'Snowflake' fundraiser for the Prairie Women on Snow. Zac's Tracs has donated a free AST1 Class & Field session to this fundraiser. Sounds like there are lots of other good prizes to win as well.

773.jpg

Top Bottom