Fort McMurray, Grassland/Cold Lake, Lloydminster - Avalanche classes - Zac's Tracs

Zacs

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.zacstracs.com
Early Registration Credits and Discounts available. for details.

for the Edmonton details.

for the Fort McMurray details.

for the Grassland / Cold Lake details. (Tentative - course may move to Grassland)

for the Lloydminster details.

Zac's Tracs Avalanche and Snow Safety Training and Trigger Point Snow Services are working together again
this season to deliver a full range of classes in BC, Alberta & Saskatchewan.

Full Season Flyer - All dates

Click on the links below for more information.

Snowmobiles travel fast. We need to think faster.
Snowmobiles can cover a lot of ground. We need to understand where the ‘minefields’ are.
Our riding partners can be assets or liabilities. Sometimes they're just asses....
:rolleyes:
Avalanche training can help with all this. We've even got some ideas to try with those riding partners that you wonder about!

Visit us at the Edmonton and Saskatoon snowmobile shows.
Feel free to call if you have any questions.
Zacs - Lori 403-850-3042

Zacs

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.zacstracs.com
Re: Fort McMurray, Grassland, Lloydminster - Avalanche classes - Zac's Trac

I can't seem to edit the post above. So...here are some new flyers specific to the Avalanche classes for NE Alberta.

The links in the original post are all still current.

This is the 9th year that we have taught in Fort McMurray. Wow...I am feeling really old just thinking about that... :(

While we are in town we will be teaching at many of the schools in Fort McMurray and in Anzac.
Email us with your child's school and we will be sure to send an invitation to them. We still have openings for two more schools.
Parents are always welcome to attend the presentations. (No heckling allowed!) Email sledsmart@gmail.com and Dawn will get the dates and times to you.

to download a print quality flyer for the Fort McMurray classes.

775.jpg

Last edited:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Fort McMurray, Grassland, Lloydminster - Avalanche classes - Zac's Trac

That's cause the sites still broken.

I can't seem to edit the post above. So...here are some new flyers specific to the Avalanche classes for NE Alberta.

The links in the original post are all still current.

This is the 9th year that we have taught in Fort McMurray. Wow...I am feeling really old just thinking about that... :(

While we are in town we will be teaching at many of the schools in Fort McMurray and in Anzac.
Email us with your child's school and we will be sure to send an invitation to them. We still have openings for two more schools.
Parents are always welcome to attend the presentations. (No heckling allowed!) Email sledsmart@gmail.com and Dawn will get the dates and times to you.

to download a print quality flyer for the Fort McMurray classes.

View attachment 160902

Top Bottom