VARDA ONLINE AUCTION FOR 3 ZACS Tracs AST1 Courses

Giver800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You scooped it 2 minutes before the auction was over. Wish I would have had time to sit on line to bid you up some more. It's a great course - Enjoy!
Haha yeah sorry about that. Me and a few in my riding group need to take the course so it was perfect timing! I was actually surprised no one came in last minute like I did, I got lucky I guess and can't wait to take the course!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was actually thing about scooping it, but seeing as I have no friends to ride with, it would be futile me having 3 passes.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha yeah sorry about that. Me and a few in my riding group need to take the course so it was perfect timing! I was actually surprised no one came in last minute like I did, I got lucky I guess and can't wait to take the course!

Good score Chad!

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Nothing to be sorry about. $701.00 would have been a jerk move at the last minute. The club will put the extra $50 to good use!

Top Bottom