Sask Snow Thread 2010/11 Season

fatmancanfly

Reaction score
Put your camera on and take some footage, if this is Brad! This is Megan's husband. We got a pretty good dump in Davidson.

Last edited:

creepincat

Reaction score
Had my first ride yesterday around Grandora...test and tune kinda ride. Ditches are not bad but still need more snow and a base. If its sunny today might go a little farther.

badgerstauffer

Reaction score
Went out for a quick ride on Saturday up at Emma and there was enough to ride, but had to take it easy in the ditches as there still needs to be more snow to cover up everything. Went by a couple guys fishing on the lake and they said that there was 8 inches of ice already around the outside but still pretty thin in the middle. Once they get another dump the groomer will be able to get out.

Dagger

Reaction score
If Stauffer says he's got 6" (of snow of course) .. you better get a second opinion I'm thinking heheh???:d

hayastusa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I have to come to s'toon for a ride on Sunday (probably drive 6 hrs to ride for 1):mad:. I gotta put some break-in miles on the Assault before I head for a week in Porcupine.:beer:

Dagger

Reaction score
You're in buddy .. new one isn't here yet, but I still got the new 4 place from last year ..so we're good to go ! Hoping for snow @ Emma for New Years :beer::beer:

Top Bottom