Safety Gear

sassymudbug

Reaction score
I have a couple of questions about some safety gear. I have recently taken flying lessons from my quad :homerfallssmall: Flipped it out at Bruderheim on the trails and flew about 10 ft landing hard. I ended up with some very sore muscles, 2 strained hip flexors, 1 sprained shoulder, and whiplash. My main concern is now my neck, I have been looking for some sort of a neck support. I have only found full plastic braces, and I am not really thrilled with them. I am wondering if and where i might find something that isn't so restrictive. I am hoping for other options but if I have to spend the $300 for a full brace then I will give them a chance. Thanks for anyone that can give me a little help.

sassymudbug

Reaction score
I will have to check them out, Thank You. Is there any other brands that I should look at?

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my brother broke his neck 2 years ago and he uses and likes the ''neck nut'' got it from motovan .

Popsiclestand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will have to check them out, Thank You. Is there any other brands that I should look at?

You could check out alpinestars, But the Leatt is the best brace money can buy as far as I am concerned, I wear one regularly for Downhill Bikes and love it. You will forget you have it on if it is sized properly and fits rights.

sassymudbug

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for all your help, i am hoping to go shopping this weekend. :cheer2: Is there any other safety gear that you can't live without, that I should have on my shopping list?

Top Bottom