SAD NEWS, R.I.P - RORY STIEB (Motorsport Addiction)

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
re: SAD NEWS, RIP-RORY STIEB (Motorsport Addiction)

Only met Rory once seemed like a knowledge guy with a passion for motorsports....my condolences to the family, friends, and all the employees of P.A.

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thoughts and Prayers to all Family and Friends in this very sad time.

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score

Rory's wife Melanie has suggested that donations may be made to STARS Air Ambulance in Rory's name if anyone wished to make a donation.

MooseMc

Reaction score

Very sad news for all of the family and friends of Rory.
My deepest condolences to all involved.
RIP

Moose

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Extremely sad news... I hope that Rory's family has found peace in this difficult time. Enjoy all the great memories. My condolences to family and friends. It is apparent that Rory was an awesome guy. Wish I could have got to know him.

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
I'm so sorry to hear about this horrible accident.. My heart breaks,, I pray God will give Melanie and his family some comfort and peace during this very sad time... Rory was a very special Man,,, so pleasant, and helpful..I only met him a few times and spoke with him on the phone.. He sure made a positive impact.. I will miss him... My deepest condolences to all his family and friends.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So sad to hear of this....I met him when every I needed Nitrous what a great guy, like said before so giving of his time and knowledge. My condolences to Melanie, and the rest of his family and friends....A sad day....RIP Rory you will be missed.

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
DSCN2581.jpg

DSCN2574.jpg

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:(Very sad to here of Rory's passing, met twice him at the store very helpfull and honest young man, the community will be at a loss, my prayers go out to his family and friends,RIP RORY.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
June 5, 2008

Ron and I attended Rory's funeral today.

When we pulled up to the hall at 12:15 the parking lot was full, full, full. There were horses, quads, sleds and a compliment of Edmonton City Police with their dogs waiting to greet everyone and pay their respects to the family.

A family friend and teacher of Rory’s offered a beautiful and touching Eulogy. John told some wonderful stories of Roy growing up and how he started riding horses and got into motorsports.

Rory was an accomplished hockey player, baseball player and golfer. Many may not have known but Rory was also a championship Team Roper (which is how he met his wife Melanie in high school). He even competed in the CFR. There is so much to tell about his life and not enough space to tell it all. One of the things John said that really struck me was that Rory was more concerned about playing the game well than he was about winning…a true leader and sportsman.

After the ceremony the Edmonton City Police did a Fly By with their helicopter to pay their respects. Many of his friends were wearing Motorsport Addiction casual (dressy) shirts. Very Respectful I must say.

I had no idea how much he had done in his short life.

Today was a sad day, my heart aches for Rory’s families and friends

Rory - Rest In Peace.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Yes, it was a sad moment. Rory was truly a great guy, that shows that in the celebration of his life the amount of people that showed up. I will post a few pics tommorow morning once I can upload my cell phone to the computer.

Rory may you rest in peace, we will all miss you. Thanks for all you did for me and others in the past.

RON

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Rory, though I never met you, everyone spoke very highly of you. Until I actually get the absolute honor of meeting you I offer this traditional Irish blessing.

May the road rise up to meet you,
May the wind be ever at your back
May the sun shine warm upon your face
And the rain fall softly on your fields
And until we meet again, May God hold
you in the hollow of his hand

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
..Condolences to Rory's family and all Friends........ Rory has just gone ahead to lead on the trail to show all of us the way.

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
I'd like to mention that if anyone has parts, tunnels, seats etc... on the go with Pure Addiction Motorsports to send me a pm or e-mail to lionel@motorsportaddiction.com or rory@motorsportaddiction.com
Johnny B and Johnny K will be at the shop if you'd like to stop by during business hours......
Still trying to figure some stuff out.. we'll see where we can go from here.

Lionel

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I'm sure i speak for everyone by saying if there is anything we can do to make the changes easier. We will help if we can.

Top Bottom