Sad News From Outwest Campground

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Folks, I share this information with a heavy heart.

Darlene from Outwest Campground passed away today (October 15), for those that have been to the campground on their own time or as part of the Snowandmud Jamboree they for sure would have met or seen Darlene around.

Please see post below from their Facebook Page.

With sad and heavy hearts we want to share that our matriarch, mother, co-founder of Outwest Camping, and wife, passed October 15, 2020. Her legacy of fun, love and stubborn commitment will live on in the hearts of her treasured spouse, four children, and 14 grand children.
Thank you each and every one for your love and support.
The funeral service will beat 1:00pm, October 24th at Outwest campground. Internment to follow at the Prairie Creek Memorial Cemetery.

(1) Outwest Camping & RV Park  Facebook - Mozilla Firefox.jpg

darlene family.jpg

darlene.jpg

Rest in peace Darlene, you will be greatly missed!

Last edited by a moderator:

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Sad New From Outwest Campground

Rest In Peace everyone that met you will remember your loving smile Dave and your family were blessed to have such a wonderful wife,mother and grandmother sorry for the sad news our condolences go out to Dave and family. Arnold and Marion

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Sad New From Outwest Campground

RIP
A wonderful lady.

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Well folks, to continue some sadness from the campground today we have learned that Bob Martin, the older gentlemen that did all the site cleanup, cut grass and generally just helped Dave with whatever needed to be done has passed away as well.

Bob has been with Outwest for as long as I can remember, he was a great man and always had time for a chat.

Rest in peace Bob. You will definitely be missed!

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Well folks, to continue some sadness from the campground today we have learned that Bob Martin, the older gentlemen that did all the site cleanup, cut grass and generally just helped Dave with whatever needed to be done has passed away as well.

Bob has been with Outwest for as long as I can remember, he was a great man and always had time for a chat.

Rest in peace Bob. You will definitely be missed!

Was that the older gentlemen that drove the maroon 90’s GM diesel around there ?

Top Bottom