S Module

honda450

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I broke the S module on my new xm today, and am wondering I there is a beefier one that I can get. Like on a free ride or something, and how long to change one and do I have to take the motor out?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Grip N Rip bracing should go one after you get this one changed out. I'm surprised no one has come out with a billet S module yet... opportunity for someone there.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I broke the S module on my new xm today, and am wondering I there is a beefier one that I can get. Like on a free ride or something, and how long to change one and do I have to take the motor out?

Air chisel gun is your friend, it will make quick work of the huck rivets. To assembly it back together, I used nuts and bolts. I think this is what the dealer does as well. Time is about 4hrs, and no there is no need to pull the engine, just strap it back to something in the chassis.

Last edited:

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
S modules arent hard to replace. Engine stays in. This mod rods bumper will help save some s module delemas

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know is there a way to till if your s module is bent, I know u can see if your shocks are centered in the a arms is one way to till but if that checks out is it most likely ok or could it be bent somewhere else?

I bent my lower a arm last weekend and just finished taking it apart, so I have been going over my s module but cant find nothing myself wrong with it! I thought if u bent ur a arm ur s module would be bent too?

Didnt hit the rock hard at all but it still bent the a arm!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy bent his arm good. But didn't even shift the s module

I think the have made the lower arm have a weak spot. Which is good

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I managed to switch out the lower suspension bracket and keep the s mod in. If the holes in the front where the lower a arms bolt into the s mod is aligned, you should be ok...

Top Bottom