S-Module Bracing for Jumping

DirtyDangles

Reaction score
Anyone have or had a good brace kit for the S-Module? I put a RaceWerx bumper on hoping it would help, but spring time sessions have claimed ANOTHER front end. Anyone use the Grip/Rip Kits or the Zbros Braces? thoughts?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't huck but run the grip n rip on mine and it's fine after some good tree and stump hits. Folds the A arms but doesn't hurt the modules.

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run the grip and rip on my sleds, last year I bent the s mod on my brand new t3 with the bracing on, I know that without the bracing the sled would have been parked after the hit I took. Yes it bent the s mod but at least I was able to ride it the next 2 days so the savings on not having to rent easily paid for it. I whacked a big rock side hulling that sent me over the bars, I am pretty sure that without the bracing it would have ripped the front end right off

DirtyDangles

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies...

Also, has anyone ever switched the S/E Module out for a freeride version? I got a rumor that they are stronger than a stock XM module... any truth to this if anyone knows for sure???

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies...

Also, has anyone ever switched the S/E Module out for a freeride version? I got a rumor that they are stronger than a stock XM module... any truth to this if anyone knows for sure???
The freeride and I believe Iron Dog and RS models have a beefed up S mod. Still not as strong as bracing though.

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run the grip and rip on my sleds, last year I bent the s mod on my brand new t3 with the bracing on, I know that without the bracing the sled would have been parked after the hit I took. Yes it bent the s mod but at least I was able to ride it the next 2 days so the savings on not having to rent easily paid for it. I whacked a big rock side hulling that sent me over the bars, I am pretty sure that without the bracing it would have ripped the front end right off

EXACT same story for me 3 years ago. Looked like a drift, turned out to be part of the mountain.

Top Bottom