s-chassis conversion

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone every looked into swaping a zx front suspension in a s-chassis? I am finding mayparts on my 99Summix x and also used on the zx but not on earlier s-chassis. I was hoping to swap ou just the ski legs (spindels) to fit a no stock skis but that didn't work so have modded mine to work for now but they are unstable in heavy snow.:confused:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Has anyone every looked into swaping a zx front suspension in a s-chassis? I am finding mayparts on my 99Summix x and also used on the zx but not on earlier s-chassis. I was hoping to swap ou just the ski legs (spindels) to fit a no stock skis but that didn't work so have modded mine to work for now but they are unstable in heavy snow.:confused:

I ONLY MODIFIED THE FRONT END TO FIT ZX SHOCKS IN THE S-CHASSIS '99 670X SUMMIT.... LOTS OF WORK INVOLVED, BUT RAISED THE FRONT OF THE SLED A COUPLE INCHES, AND NOW HAVE VERY GOOD HANDLING SUSPENSION(TAKE APART REBUILDABLE ADJUSTABLE SHOCKS)....BETTER CLEARANCE UNDERNEATH. THEN I PUT MODS SKIIS ON IT... AWESOME

Top Bottom