Rzr4

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im looking at buying a RZR4 and was just wondering how people out there like theres. Was wondering how it goes down trailes and throgh mud being so long, and what kind of power it has being so much bigger than the RZR.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is a RZR4,.. I have heard of RZR-S

You mean the four-seater rzr,.. someone on here has one,.. will have to check who.

Last edited:

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Razor came out with a 2010 Robby Gordon Addition Side by Side (Ranger-RZR-4)
It looks pretty cool.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im looking at buying a RZR4 and was just wondering how people out there like theres. Was wondering how it goes down trailes and throgh mud being so long, and what kind of power it has being so much bigger than the RZR.
crazy wheeler has one on here check out the show your qoud thread....... page 8 or 9 ....looks nice i'm sure the could tell ya how it is.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com

Attachments

• RZR4_Blu_10_side.jpg
    RZR4_Blu_10_side.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 133
  • rzr4frontride.jpg
    rzr4frontride.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 138

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find that it goes just as good as my '09 did and because of the length it will climb over dead fall easier and with muskeg holes depending on their size the front tires are usually through before the rear wheels are in. It does take a little more space and time to turn around in tight quarters. I love it so far.
Shop around for prices cause most dealers are really trying to make a buck on the RZR 4. I bought mine form Doug at Rainy Creek Powersports in Eckville as Cycleworks wasn't even interested in matching Rainy Creeks OTD price even though my 2 previous quads were purchased from them.

Quadding 003 (Small).jpg

June 12-14 010 (Medium).jpg

DOONORTH

Reaction score
:)BUDDY HAS ONE, JUST GOT IT RECENTLY. SEEMS TO GO WHERE WE ALL GO, IT WORKED WELL IN MUSKEG, EXTRA WHEELBASE HELPED IN THE ROUGH STUFF. HE GOES BY SCRUBBS OVER ON QUADS.CA. CHECK HIM OUT.:):hi:

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the help and info. Im thinking of mayb waiting if they are coming out with a bigger motor next year. But i think i found a pretty good deal its cheaper than the rzrs and it comes with the same suspension as the the rzrs.

Top Bottom