RzR

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody else having trouble with the accelerator sticking in cold weather? Take it out of garage and drive for 20-30 min. and with no warning it will stick open. Take into garage and 20 min. later works fine again???:confused::confused:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Funny you mention that,started up the Prowler when I got home,steped on the accelerator and broke the damn cable.She started and ran good though,just wont be racing anyone for a bit.Was stuck,got too aggresive I guess. LOL !
catmando!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must be water in the cable lines???

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never had any issues with the Rhino, BUT, I'm glad to here you have a SxS in the garage, Powderhound and I will be up there in May to tow the two sleds up renshaw with the Rhino, and enjoy the spring riding, we did it last year and it was awsome.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will have to take picture of the Rhino and RZR pulling sleds up the trail this spring.:D May be the only way to get by KM 11 in the water.:sadbanana: Should be fun, looking forward already to spring riding.:Happy6:

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, it was alot of fun, we pulled two summits on a small open deck trailer up to about km 11 or 12, we could have gone further but there was too much snow along the trees in one stretch, so we had to off load there, with a bit better traction, or a bit less snow, we could have made it to km 20 or so. I just put new Mudlite XTR's on the Rhino, so we'll see if it helps.

I'm talking to my friends at the local dealer, trying to get them to loan me a set of tracks for the rhino, then I could tow all the way up to km27, or even right up to the cabin!!!!!

chucker

Reaction score
Barry, I rode my RZR in the snow this year and even in the slush on top of the ice over Christmas by mistake. It is stored inside an unheated garage. So far, no problems. I am watching for this problem because I have read about this on the PRC forum. This problem has caused lots of damages to operators caught unaware. I may have to join the crew dragging the sleds up the Renshaw behind the RZR in the spring.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are welcome to join us for a spring ride on both quad and sled in one day. It can't get any better than that.:):D

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
AND GOLFING IN THE AFTERNOON, RIGHT??? LOL

Yup !.... Rode Valemount May 31, June 01-02........ The ladies did the golf thing !.... Had to wait for one local to trim the green before he was allowed to go riding....... Go figure !!!!! :rolleyes::(:)

Top Bottom