RZR XP Turbo highway speeds through the bush

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is getting pretty pathetic on this site with all the try hard, panty waist pu$$ys telling everybody they do nothing but wrong and are ruining everything. Cant even have fun anymore without being a criminal according to the S&M gods........... Just shut up and go back to church or something, maybe there youll get that gold medal youve been trying so hard to acheive

atving sounds so fun. dont go fast. dont go in the mud.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only thing I see wrong with it is that I haven't had a chance to go on a ride along with him, that machine is sick, nice build

Are you guys serious? TURBO HIGHWAY SPEEDS through bush??? Nobody sees anything wrong with it other then me. Well I guess I apologize for my opinion and as a side note would like to know where you rocket that thing so I can keep MY WIFE AND KIDS AWAY FROM THAT AREA.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let's see that thing in some mud! It looks like fun I wish I could afford a ride like that.

nd4spd

Reaction score
what else did you do to it with the turbo? looks awesome. are you planning on putting it on a dyno to see what it puts to the wheels?

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what else did you do to it with the turbo? looks awesome. are you planning on putting it on a dyno to see what it puts to the wheels?

i would love to take it to a dyno! silber claims 120-160 WHP depending on boost and fuel. currently am running 9 pounds on half AV gas, half pump

heres the parts build sheet

Silber Turbo Kit

Pro Armor Asylum Roll cage with roof (has a back brace and bumper, not installed in video, doing that today)

Pro Armor Sniper suspension seats

Pro Armor 5 Point Harnesses (would never ride in a UTV without these)

Pro Armor Doors w/Graphics

ITP Blackwater Evolution Tires

Rneddel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about the family of quadders coming the other way around the corner or over the hill? Seems like a accident is gonna happen sooner or later. All fun and games until someone gets hurt. Gotta think trails are 2 way trails with other users out there. Would not want to hit a deer or moose at that speed. Just saying

I forgot you knew the location he's riding? Go complain somewhere else and maybe compliment hamster on his unreal riding skills. All you do is complain man!!

turbo RMK

Reaction score
All the haters are just jealous panty wearing pansies we will crank that boost up and really get it moving

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will that roll cage to hold up if something goes wrong at that speed? Not trying to be a smart a$$. Serious question.
Looks like it would be fun to race against others on a course / private land. I've watched the Dakar and Baja races for years and always thought that goes on the bucket list. This would be close to that.

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will that roll cage to hold up if something goes wrong at that speed? Not trying to be a smart a$$. Serious question.
Looks like it would be fun to race against others on a course / private land. I've watched the Dakar and Baja races for years and always thought that goes on the bucket list. This would be close to that.

i dont know but i hope so...

the stock roll cage i didnt have confidence in after hearing numerous horror stories.

i have rolled it once going about 100KM and i had my 5 point harnesses and stock cage and nothing happened.

Top Bottom