RZR XP Turbo highway speeds through the bush

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my buddy whos a mechanic... this thing hauls @$$!!

speedo burys out at 120KM/H, but it hits 120 at about 7800RPM and it Revs out at 8400 so i think its going quicker then that.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What about the family of quadders coming the other way around the corner or over the hill? Seems like a accident is gonna happen sooner or later. All fun and games until someone gets hurt. Gotta think trails are 2 way trails with other users out there. Would not want to hit a deer or moose at that speed. Just saying

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW Can anybody see this as a good thing in a public area. I guess we really need more :police-035:enforcement to insure common sense.:smiley cop:

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you guys serious? TURBO HIGHWAY SPEEDS through bush??? Nobody sees anything wrong with it other then me. Well I guess I apologize for my opinion and as a side note would like to know where you rocket that thing so I can keep MY WIFE AND KIDS AWAY FROM THAT AREA.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you guys serious? TURBO HIGHWAY SPEEDS through bush??? Nobody sees anything wrong with it other then me. Well I guess I apologize for my opinion and as a side note would like to know where you rocket that thing so I can keep MY WIFE AND KIDS AWAY FROM THAT AREA.

i dont think anyone would argue with you about this being a dangerous maneuver on public trails. but on private property go hard IMO.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
unless you are trespassing, you won't have to worry about it. he said it was on private land

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yeah you probably should stay out of that area, because as posted above its on private land. Lol I don't see anything wrong with it anyways, he had a spotter.

Sent from a iPhone

Top Bottom