rzr snorkels

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
ok so the time has come to snorkel my rzr, I have been looking at the snorkel kits and I have decided to not go that route. Looks like I can save quite a few bucks doing it myself. Now the question is, is there anyone that has a "parts list" of the things I will need, or will it be easier to just tear my rzr down and make a list and 4 trips to the store for parts? its a 2012 rzr S if that helps.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have done many ,but never kept a parts list.........Go to RZR forums .net There is a VERY in depth thread and parts list with pictures and complete details........Covers snorkels/vent lines/engine oil breather hose,gauges, etc .......If you need to know anything about RZRs,trust me it`s there with pics !!!
Do an honest job,because Medicine in about 13 fathoms deep.................hehehe:beer::beer::party:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine from snorkelyouratv.com...they do a great job, and I'm too lazy to build my own. Fuggers are spendy though.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have done many ,but never kept a parts list.........Go to RZR forums .net There is a VERY in depth thread and parts list with pictures and complete details........Covers snorkels/vent lines/engine oil breather hose,gauges, etc .......If you need to know anything about RZRs,trust me it`s there with pics !!!
Do an honest job,because Medicine in about 13 fathoms deep.................hehehe:beer::beer::party:

well i kind of thought medicinelake would be under water, can't see it drying up in 2 weeks, how the fawk ya going to get trailers in there? probably have to change the location!!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont be Skeeered.................wedder is bedder............Have you developed "Kelzonitis" over the winter ?? Next thing ya know you will be,buying a Popo,washing it all day,and not let anyone park beside you...............sheeeesshh

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont be Skeeered.................wedder is bedder............Have you developed "Kelzonitis" over the winter ?? Next thing ya know you will be,buying a Popo,washing it all day,and not let anyone park beside you...............sheeeesshh

not skeered, just not pullin my trailer into a mud friggin pit. not interested in any stuckage or damage. i'll take a trip out there the week before, and if it's friggin wet, there's gonna be hell ta pay. and a new location to go to. i'll cross the fingers, eyes been crossed for years.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok so the time has come to snorkel my rzr, I have been looking at the snorkel kits and I have decided to not go that route. Looks like I can save quite a few bucks doing it myself. Now the question is, is there anyone that has a "parts list" of the things I will need, or will it be easier to just tear my rzr down and make a list and 4 trips to the store for parts? its a 2012 rzr S if that helps.
Bring beer to RZR101's garage (next door to me)....he'll get 'er dun.... (OK...we better ask him, but I know he works for beer and whiskey and he's out of projects right now)

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not skeered, just not pullin my trailer into a mud friggin pit. not interested in any stuckage or damage. i'll take a trip out there the week before, and if it's friggin wet, there's gonna be hell ta pay. and a new location to go to. i'll cross the fingers, eyes been crossed for years.

I see your point,besides we have a hard enough time gettin that KING un stuck,never mind the RV........................We will have an update after the 22nd............

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bring beer to RZR101's garage (next door to me)....he'll get 'er dun.... (OK...we better ask him, but I know he works for beer and whiskey and he's out of projects right now)

Are you bringin that yellow virgin to Med on the 22nd................?????

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you bringin that yellow virgin to Med on the 22nd................?????
It's been de-virginized a couple o times!

I am pretty sure RZR101, Pecos and I can be convinced to come fer a day ride....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see your point,besides we have a hard enough time gettin that KING un stuck,never mind the RV........................We will have an update after the 22nd............

ya may have to pull the rv with the BIG KING so i hear the srd and police patrol medicine lake with quads, sure cuts down on my beer breaks, not happy.

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Can do, won't be for a couple weeks. Going to dizzy land next week. What year is it? I've done an 09, 10, and a 12 so far. 12 was a little different. Working on the XP right now but the CVT exhaust is being a b*tch.

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's been de-virginized a couple o times!

I am pretty sure RZR101, Pecos and I can be convinced to come fer a day ride....

Fly home on the 21st, only make it if I get the snorkel done this week.

..Stiffler..

Reaction score
Like said in the second post. Goto rzrforums and seach. Lots of parts lists and different styles.

Good luck and show pics.

Stiff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I did NOT do the snorkels on my quad but I watched the guy who did, wasn't super difficult, my clutch exhaust still leaks though, I have to fix that before ANY rides this year.... Also have to order a new Speedwerx roller .

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look at Mudinmyblood forum I got a parts list for my brute snorkels off of there. Its a really good sight.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Huh, this sounds familiar.....'cept I like rum...drinking whiskey makes my wife grumpy.

Top Bottom