RZR bench seat????

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone run these seats in thier RZR? Woundering if the are big enough for a big guy, a 4 year old and a little wife?

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NO had one and the small kids didn't even like to ride on it. do not put adults in it your head will hit the roll bar and it will make the razor top heavy. the problem we found was the seat is 3 feet higher then the front seats so when you ride on a rough trail the little guys in the back seat get whipped back and forth. when your 2-5 years old with a big helmet on your neck is not strong enough and your head gets bounced around. it is a very uncomfortable seat and my grandson only went for 2 rides and i sold it when my 7 year old went his helmet would hit the bar on big bumps. your wife might like it but try one before you spend 1500-2000 on one i sold mine for 1300

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NO had one and the small kids didn't even like to ride on it. do not put adults in it your head will hit the roll bar and it will make the razor top heavy. the problem we found was the seat is 3 feet higher then the front seats so when you ride on a rough trail the little guys in the back seat get whipped back and forth. when your 2-5 years old with a big helmet on your neck is not strong enough and your head gets bounced around. it is a very uncomfortable seat and my grandson only went for 2 rides and i sold it when my 7 year old went his helmet would hit the bar on big bumps. your wife might like it but try one before you spend 1500-2000 on one i sold mine for 1300

Thx, sorry I meant the front bench seat!

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would think that would be hard on the crotch as the shifter is right there and the space between the driver and passenger with 2 people is tight, can see the middle person getting a lot of elbows in the head.what would you use for a seat belt using just a lap belt could be dangerous for a little guy.the ranger has a larger seat as it is 64" wide and the razor is only 50"

Premix

Reaction score
I put a Triple X bench in a Rzr 570 and ordered the middle seat belt from a Ranger and its perfect for 3 kids, 15, 13, and 11. Im 6'4"" and 270 and i think I could fit the gf and a small kid. There is a XL Triple X seat too, that gives a bit more room.

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put the triple x bench in my 900xp. I'm 200lbs and my 3 year old and wife can ride comfortably in mine. You could rig up a 2" harness for the little guy I guess. The only thing I don't like about the bench seat is it's a one piece so when your into water the water just sits on the seats till you hammer on the brakes because it can't run out of the back of the seat.

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's what my bench seat looks like. Sorry it took me so long to post.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 160

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I left the bucket seats in and bought a middle seat that fits between them ,with a harness its not bad with me and the old lady and the three year old in it.

AP48379

Reaction score
Hey i really like that triple X bench seat, where did you buy it and how much? i also have a xp 900.

Top Bottom