Rx1 crank question

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Rod bolt dropped on my 2005 rx1 motor two winters ago, and well been sitting trying to sell thefat old thing but no one wants parts so I'm putting it back together

Now my question is, the crank is blue! Can you get the crank rebuilt or what? I'm not buying a 900$ crank from Yamaha for this thing! And if not fixable then PLEASE let me know if you know of a good rx1 crank

Cheers
j

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Rod bolt dropped on my 2005 rx1 motor two winters ago, and well been sitting trying to sell thefat old thing but no one wants parts so I'm putting it back together

Now my question is, the crank is blue! Can you get the crank rebuilt or what? I'm not buying a 900$ crank from Yamaha for this thing! And if not fixable then PLEASE let me know if you know of a good rx1 crank

Cheers
j

Maybe better off to just buy a complete used motor? There's an wrecker outfit in quebec that deals in used yammies, I will try to find the name for you.

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, kinda just want to to keep me busy this fall! Yeah, if you could get that name for my that would be awesome~~ Thanks Piston
:beer:

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Piston, any luck one those guys dealing with the Yamaha parts back east?

Last edited:
Top Bottom