Looking for a sled!

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
-thatlookonyourfacewhenurbiddyona670passesyourfancymountainsledbackhomeacrossthefield.com-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
-thatlookonyourfacewhenurbiddyona670passesyourfancymountainsledbackhomeacrossthefield.com-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about this one? Its fast - says so right in the ad. Seller might call it a "worn down track" - but I call it a rotating mass weight reduction so the sled can accelerate quicker! Less weight = more speed. And the reduced cost will leave you a lot of room to spend that budget on mods or more fuel. Its a win-win.
Arctic cat sled 500cc !!!CHEAP!!! | snowmobiles | Edmonton | Kijiji

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm selling a supercharged 07 apex and also 2 / 2011 M 8's If your interested I' snowchecked a new xm this year.

Pm'ing you :)

Modman: Haha I just texted that guy, waiting on a reply, I check Kijiji every day lol

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pm'ing you :)

Modman: Haha I just texted that guy, waiting on a reply, I check Kijiji every day lol

K, nevermind lol it won't let me, got any details on the sleds barry?

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K, nevermind lol it won't let me, got any details on the sleds barry?
which sled are u interested in all the sleds are in very good shape always stored inside and enclosed trailer. The apex s/c is a 2007 se model 162" track 2.5" paddles pushing about 240 hp. The M8's are stock with some clutching and one has a camoplast track 162"x 2.5 very good sleds going to a xm it's easier on me, if u need more info just ask their are a few scarps from riding in the trees but other than that they are in great shape.

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
which sled are u interested in all the sleds are in very good shape always stored inside and enclosed trailer. The apex s/c is a 2007 se model 162" track 2.5" paddles pushing about 240 hp. The M8's are stock with some clutching and one has a camoplast track 162"x 2.5 very good sleds going to a xm it's easier on me, if u need more info just ask their are a few scarps from riding in the trees but other than that they are in great shape.

I only want one sled, but I am interested in all 3 lol mostly the yammy, but depends on price, how much do you want for them each?

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the apex 5400, M8 with camoplast track 8400 and 7200 for the last M8

Is there anyway you could PM me? I tried to message you but it seems like you have your settings set so that isn't possible

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya no key... Sketchy

It should be a dess key, which has to be programmed at a doo dealership

If ya can't start it and run it even skechyer

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 99 S chassis with a Split Second 809 I'll sell cheap. 159" track, M10 Suspension, L/W hood blah, blah, blah. Pic doesn't show the M-10 skid. $2900.

Attachments

• IMG_1549.JPG
    IMG_1549.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 144

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only thing is guys is I wont be ready to buy until the beginning of October, but I am interested in the the sleds mentioned above.

as for the summit I shared, the add expired and he re-posted it, but yeah it is sketchy, I emailed him to set up a time for viewing this weekend, and his story kept changing, first it was the key, then it was just a tether cord, something seems off, I asked for his address 3 times and he just kept saying "I live in Manning Alberta". So I am staying away from that one, dude seems whacked on something

Top Bottom