Sled choice ?

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you like the GGB Quiet can?

Love it so far. I like a little more sound than stock but hate the obnoxious cans, getting old. Fits great and no change in how the sled runs from my feel.

Reactions: H-D

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would first try renting one Doo for the day then a Polaris for the day. Then he can ride each and make that decision.
Yeah probably a good idea. I’m pretty familiar with the Polaris chassis. I’m buying used so the right deal will probably sway my decision.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah probably a good idea. I’m pretty familiar with the Polaris chassis. I’m buying used so the right deal will probably sway my decision.

That was pretty much what I did as well. Looked for the right sled and had a checklist for each brand of exactly what I wanted. Came close to buying a 850 Khaos with QD to do a 163 swap on but it sold the day I got ahold of the guy. This Doo checked all of the boxes for me and I really am glad that it did.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The doo would be a good choice for your boy. My son had a Skidoo freeride 800 when he was 12 he learnt on that sled for a few years and now he is 16 and riding a 2022 Khaos Boost 155 so we will see switching to a poo how he does

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The doo would be a good choice for your boy. My son had a Skidoo freeride 800 when he was 12 he learnt on that sled for a few years and now he is 16 and riding a 2022 Khaos Boost 155 so we will see switching to a poo how he does

Wow 16 years old on a khaos boost, lucky kid, I had a 1998 Polaris 500 xc sp 121x1.25 when I was 16 lol, and I thought that was the tits lol

Top Bottom