RV trailer wheel chocks.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yellow ones are light, do not need a tool, simple and effective. I looked at the all metal ones and decided no.

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use the same the same doo coloured ones that were originally posted, got lucky and found them in the cabela's bargain room for half price bought them and love them now. no more grabbing blocks of wood to put behind the tires.

Just don't forget to remove them before pulling away, forgot once and they LAUNCH out of there with enough force to remove heads.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes doug the yellow wheel chocks work well, and for the money they are a good buy. I have the same setup, I really can't see the steel setup being any better. the only problem I ever had was not using them, you and the wife like a pair of newly weds or what????

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doug. They have these at crappy Tire in fernie. $24.00 - $28.00 depending on the size
Are these any good or is a guy better off to go to a pair of professional wheel chocks that sit on the ground for stabilizing my new trailer? If I were to buy these, I would get one for each side. Crappy Tire special at $26.95 apiece.

View attachment 184223

Top Bottom