RV trailer wheel chocks.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Are these any good or is a guy better off to go to a pair of professional wheel chocks that sit on the ground for stabilizing my new trailer? If I were to buy these, I would get one for each side. Crappy Tire special at $26.95 apiece.

0408269_1.jpeg

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These are basically the same as applying the brakes on the trailer. Best I've found so far. although I paid $89.00 each at RV dealer( mine are orange and seem a little heavier but basically the same )

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen lots of similar products and they seem to work good. I use wallymart specials that go on the ground though.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have used rocks too they work. Now that I have a permanent site I bought a pair from wally world

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use those on the enclosed trailer, work good.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got these last year they work better than the on the ground ones take the last bit of bounce out of the inside of the trailer after the stabalizer jacks are down

rv chock.jpg

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used them for two seasons know. Work well. You don't need much force to keep the trailer form rocking.

Are these any good or is a guy better off to go to a pair of professional wheel chocks that sit on the ground for stabilizing my new trailer? If I were to buy these, I would get one for each side. Crappy Tire special at $26.95 apiece.

View attachment 184223

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
i got these last year they work better than the on the ground ones take the last bit of bounce out of the inside of the trailer after the stabalizer jacks are down

View attachment 184242

These are BY FAR the best wheel chocks you will find. For an RV anyway.... They stabilize the trailer a LOT.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought. A couple sets in the states and they were 40-50 us per pair
woodys in red deer was 80 ish each

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doug will buy the doo colored ones. :)
I recommend buying the Doo colored ones. Lol. Seriously get a set with bright colors. My buddy flat spotted 2 tires at a site 2 years ago with a black set. They didn't catch his eye on the final walk around and he forgot to take them off. Ouch.....

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
I recommend buying the Doo colored ones. Lol. Seriously get a set with bright colors. My buddy flat spotted 2 tires at a site 2 years ago with a black set. They didn't catch his eye on the final walk around and he forgot to take them off. Ouch.....

Or, get into a routine. I have a routine of "steps", so I don't forget about em.

Top Bottom