Rusty 2014 XMX

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good news lenny there are some more clamps available to hold the pro together now. gona run outa things to clamp soon in polaris camp hehehe

https://www.snowandmud.com/polaris-...t-break-overstructure-cast-garbage-84812.html

Good news maxxy, Doo s gonna put a flex joint on the steering post and the seat'll pivot side to side 4 inches. Also gonna make the ski stance ANOTHER 2 inches narrower plus put ball joints in the middle of the spindles. Now there'll be 6 inches of sloppy handling before yo hit the flat handling trail traits of the XP.
PI can see your fears coming true tho, there's a ton of guys that just ride mountains switching back to Poo this year. But a lot of those guys don't have any relationships with their dealer, dummy's eh.

Clay911

Reaction score
I don't know a single person leaving Doo for a Pro. The Doo dealer in town here snowchecked over 150 sleds. The Polaris dealer snowchecked ONE. Sure sounds like they are switching haha

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Good news maxxy, Doo s gonna put a flex joint on the steering post and the seat'll pivot side to side 4 inches. Also gonna make the ski stance ANOTHER 2 inches narrower plus put ball joints in the middle of the spindles. Now there'll be 6 inches of sloppy handling before yo hit the flat handling trail traits of the XP.
PI can see your fears coming true tho, there's a ton of guys that just ride mountains switching back to Poo this year. But a lot of those guys don't have any relationships with their dealer, dummy's eh.

Why not just use the current chassis.. I understand you have to compare your stuff with non current Ski-Doo technology......... I have not heard of a single person switching from BRP to polaris... In fact I can list off about 4 people on this website that are switching from a PRO to an XM.... Sorry my numbers arent as accurate as yours "A TON". Clearly a proven fact.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why not just use the current chassis.. I understand you have to compare your stuff with non current Ski-Doo technology......... I have not heard of a single person switching from BRP to polaris... In fact I can list off about 4 people on this website that are switching from a PRO to an XM.... Sorry my numbers arent as accurate as yours "A TON". Clearly a proven fact.

hes saying the XM handles like an older XP. because he thinks the XP summit was destined for the trails LOL>.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't get sucked into the LennyR vortex dude.....

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jesus and here I thought the pissing matches would end once the snow started falling haha, how wrong I was.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah you can't argue with that idiot! He will drag you down to his level then beat you experience!

I think we'd have to drag you and a few of your tard buddies Up to get to idiot level. so yeah, you probably shouldnt argue. It may come down to a battle of wits, you'd be hooped.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah and I think his feelings are a little hurt! He seems extra angry lol.

Nah, Stupidity like u guys display stopped angering me years ago, and I shouldn't pick on the obvious immature and self absorbed, ............... But your buttons are just SO BIG. LOL.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love clicking on these threads. Takes ya to the last page. Read it. Back read it. Look at title to even see what the hell this was supposed to be about. lmao

Top Bottom