Rusty 2014 XMX

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why people insist on telling other people they got a bad price is beyond me. Do you know what went into the deal or what went on the sled???...Were you sitting there as the deal was signed? Or what they are getting with it?? Give me an accessories book and Ill show you a summit for 20 out of the box.. or higher... Does that mean I got bent over becuase I made my sled the way I want it?? Or does it mean I got bent over becuase I decided that if Im buying a new sled im going to get it just the way I want it? Who are we to judge??? I dont know that guy Nor do I know where he got his sled but im pretty sure he wasn't looking for anyones opinion about what he paid for his sled or weather or not we all though he got a good deal.

When you post that you are mad for rust on your sled and you paid 17000 for it. It wasn't the accessories that rusted that's for sure... Most expensive sled brp makes hey? 15465 otd with e start for a 2014 freeride incl tax and deposit.I know what sleds are worth I buy one every year.

When the op stated that he paid 17000 for his sled and was upset I simply stated that he got bent over if he paid that out of the box. Meaning he should go back and chat. Maybe I should have chose my words better. But wow cool ur jets!!

Sent from my iPhone using

Last edited:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
When you post that you are mad for rust on your sled and you paid 17000 for it. It wasn't the accessories that rusted that's for sure... Most expensive sled brp makes hey? 15465 otd with e start for a 2014 freeride incl tax and deposit.I know what sleds are worth I buy one every year.

When the op stated that he paid 17000 for his sled and was upset I simply stated that he got bent over if he paid that out of the box. Meaning he should go back and chat. Maybe I should have chose my words better. But wow cool ur jets!!

You said nothing about paying that out of the box.. you said.. "wow you got bent over" lol. My jets are cool. And I was more talking about the RED BLACK 163 being the most expensive summit. But yes... if you want to get techinical the most expensive sled is actually the MXZ XRS E start with the adjustable R-motion.. I also know what sleds are worth.

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
17000$ out of the box?!? Wow you got bent over big time!

Ok T now let's check out one more time what I said. I'm pretty sure " out of the box" is spelled only one way and you even quoted it!! How does that go "lol"... Do you wanna get " technical" wow seriously?!?

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea.. now that i read further.... Picked the most EXPENSIVE sled BRP makes.....put EVERYTHING on it..... What at ALL is wrong with that price? You did very well. Enjoy it!

Who said what now?!
Oh ya "lol"...

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But then you have a pro....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Yeah , and you'd have a ton of fun, and you'd still have near $2k left in your pocket. I guess tho if you figure price per lb, I'm surprised you only paid $ 2 grand more. LOL. but relax, Yammi still heavier....... So far !!!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah , and you'd have a ton of fun, and you'd still have near $2k left in your pocket. I guess tho if you figure price per lb, I'm surprised you only paid $ 2 grand more. LOL. but relax, Yammi still heavier....... So far !!!

are you sure.....i dont think the driveshaft clamp was included in that 2k cheaper price...

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
It's fine I was joking around about the sleds! I just don't like it when someone raps on what someone else pays for a sled. I'm grumpy today leave me alone. Lol. Sorry.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry, clay911.....new Cats are NO WHERE near 16 g .....fit and finish is just fine (better than my '13)....and I have yet to find any rusty parts...lol..... nice try though

Snow checked a new red and black summit this year , got the call went and checked it out, also went and thoroughly checked out the new Pro and the new 14 Limited Sno Pro, and you know what , no bias , apples to apples, anyone who tells you any one of them is way better than the others, has an agenda or a severe case of "mines better than yours" . They all have their issues and their strengths.
Still a few guys like Maxwell who are still yipping about the dominance and superiority of their brand choice, it's BS, and anyone not in denial, with real world experience, will see there are actually 3 good solid choices, based on reality, not on ego's

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow checked a new red and black summit this year , got the call went and checked it out, also went and thoroughly checked out the new Pro and the new 14 Limited Sno Pro, and you know what , no bias , apples to apples, anyone who tells you any one of them is way better than the others, has an agenda or a severe case of "mines better than yours" . They all have their issues and their strengths.
Still a few guys like Maxwell who are still yipping about the dominance and superiority of their brand choice, it's BS, and anyone not in denial, with real world experience, will see there are actually 3 good solid choices, based on reality, not on ego's
3? what about Yamaha? Or which one isn't a solid choice?

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still a few guys like Maxwell who are still yipping about the dominance and superiority of their brand choice, it's BS, and anyone not in denial, with real world experience, will see there are actually 2 good solid choices, based on reality, not on ego's

Fixed it for ya (Pro RMK)

Thegeneral

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fixed it for ya (Pro RMK)

Thegeneral

You didn't read carefully, I said "not" in silly state of denial, I said " not based purely on inflated ego", and I said based on " reality not fantasy".
Man , you missed em all. LOL.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats a top of the line Pro going OTD$$ for this year?

Top Bottom