running no flap on the xms?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Correct on your points .
But it's perception young man!

true, i really dont do it because its cool and annoys people.

i use sled decks and my enclosed trailer has a steep ramp and its a pain backing out, i find it button hooks way easier without the flap putting downward and sideways force against you, when your barried its always easy to grab the bumper without the flap smashed up against it so you cant get your hands in and everyone is stepping on it. i also have a theory that it climbs slightly better since its always grabbing into undisturbed snow rather than recirculating snow and climbing on sugar. however this is a highly untested THEORY LOL

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's like the folks you see standing outside beside hotel doors or any entrance?
Smoking and flicking there buts on the ground for someone else to pick up when sand ash tray right there.
It's there Doo King martins right to spray chunks of ice and debris at others.
Good advertising thou!!!

... its actually of no comparison to what you said.... kind of makes u look like u have a low iq. that being said i was actually asking weather or not i could run without one, If i was looking for a comparison as to what you think its comparable to in your head... i would have pm'ed u.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Comes in doo color to match the sled

y4y4adu7.jpg

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
It's like the folks you see standing outside beside hotel doors or any entrance?
Smoking and flicking there buts on the ground for someone else to pick up when sand ash tray right there.
It's there Doo King martins right to spray chunks of ice and debris at others.
Good advertising thou!!!

So........ It's bad advertising for the company becuase my snowmobile sprays snow and ice? I apologize that you find it offensive that my "mountain" .... "SNOWmobile" sprays snow................ on the trail................................. My brain hurts from reading that lol. A. Unless you start riding at sundown.... you will never see my sled on the trail anyways. B. Who pissed in your cornflakes? He asked a question... We were giving him informed answers becuase we both DON'T run snowflaps. How come someone always has to try and cast a bad shadow on where I work or me becuase of where I work? Im still a sledder, just like you guys but without a snowflap lol. It's not like if I see you parked on the trail.. I stop.. back my slep up until its pointing at you and pin it! And how is this... in ANY way related to people flicking ciggarets on the ground beside an ashtray.... Anyways... I apologize for spraying snow around on the trail.

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speaking of attack 20's, my son broke his limiter straps and speared his track. He had an attack 20 on his. Do I get another one?

It's the factory race sled converted but still has a 13.5" wide track. (I think 13.5")

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was following a couple of cats and they had snow flaps on and i still got pelted pretty good as i passed them…those tracks are a lot worse than a doo with no flap on it.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
yep,powerclaw throws chunks
was following a couple of cats and they had snow flaps on and i still got pelted pretty good as i passed them…those tracks are a lot worse than a doo with no flap on it.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
id be more concerned with 3" lugs flying off all the time LOLOL

If I had a snowflap on my sled and one of those babys comes off at 60MPH... You will wake up from your coma with a snowflap with a 3" lug stuck to it implated in your face.

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thought the attack 20 was only in 15 wide mountain sleds. strange..

It's a factory race sled. Sno Cross.

But it's been extended a little.

Keep the attack 20 or buy something else?

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This thread is about snow flaps

So Maxwell... hypothetically speaking, lets say I had an attack 20 track on my sled with a snow flap, if my track got wrecked... Do I replace the track with a different one because it beat the crap out of my snow flap, or do I replace it with the same one AND remove my snow flap all together?

I don't care about the heat. Just my poor snow flap. :sly:

Top Bottom