Running Boards

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
At MM5 I seen a XP with aftermarket boards on it. Can anyone tell me where they came from? This isn`t a quiz just looking for some bettter boards

Thanks

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At MM5 I seen a XP with aftermarket boards on it. Can anyone tell me where they came from? This isn`t a quiz just looking for some bettter boards

Thanks

x3

I ran into you with Medler and Quadtrash in the parking lot I believe. I have the same boards on my XP. As Stoller said they are expensive but the best! Here's a pic....

Attachments

• Rocky View No. 44-20120117-00054.jpg
    Rocky View No. 44-20120117-00054.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 327

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
better boards - under 200 (good)
monster boards - under 200 (better)
skins boards - over 500.. (best)
I got monsters on mine and never have to kick at my running boards now,only snow build up is in the footwell..

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got monsters on mine and never have to kick at my running boards now,only snow build up is in the footwell..

That's true snow still does build up in my right footwell. The left one is always clear from the heat expelled from the new clutch cover!

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive tried a couple of different kinds and there is no question that the skinz airframes are light years ahead of the rest. I wouldnt waste my time with anything else now. Perfect traction all the time.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
x3

I ran into you with Medler and Quadtrash in the parking lot I believe. I have the same boards on my XP. As Stoller said they are expensive but the best! Here's a pic....

well now that ya are practiced up on yours when should I bring mine over,heheh, hate kick n snow all day...

do they have white? will they fit freeride with the extra 1 inch? I am going to look

I assume they are strong and wouldnt bend like the factory boards?

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well now that ya are practiced up on yours when should I bring mine over,heheh, hate kick n snow all day...

do they have white? will they fit freeride with the extra 1 inch? I am going to look

I'm not sure how they would fit on the Freeride. They may be making special ones an inch wider, you'd have to check their website or contact them. http://www.skinzprotectivegear.com/snowmobileproductlr/runningboards.html

I
think they only come in Natural (Aluminium) and black. I had some powder-coating to do so I ended up just ordering the natural and throwing them in with that batch.

As far as the practised up I'm sure I could make anything happen given enough beer! :beer::beer::beer:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These are the ones I built for my XP and the girlfriends M7. They are bye far the best thing I put on my sled. I haven't had to kick the snow off yet. And they are way stiffer then the stock ones.

jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
monster boards and betterboards are just inserts
air frames/zero snow/rat sled are running boards
im gunna try some rat sled ones because i like the turn up at the end for your feet
2 guys i ride with have the zero snows on but were your feet go are already bowed down
brandt_ms_457-125x125.jpg

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

shheeet johni what is wrong with black boards ya prejudiced? hehe or is that racist? hehe j\k

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shheeet johni what is wrong with black boards ya prejudiced? hehe or is that racist? hehe j\k

You know what they say about going black....

Johni's just a little nervous!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Hey Johni we can get you the Skinz boards powder coated in just about any color you want. Right now though you are pretty much stuck though with either the black or nat. aluminum. If you wanted a special color we could do that now but your wait time would be mucho grande!!! However, if you ordered a special color in the off season say from May to September your wait time would me cut down dramatically.

Jan

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know what they say about going black....

Johni's just a little nervous!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

hahah look at my avitar,,, its black!!! actualy wish n I was still all black,,,

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Johni we can get you the Skinz boards powder coated in just about any color you want. Right now though you are pretty much stuck though with either the black or nat. aluminum. If you wanted a special color we could do that now but your wait time would be mucho grande!!! However, if you ordered a special color in the off season say from May to September your wait time would me cut down dramatically.

Jan

thanks Jan this may be an upgrade for me but I am running the freeride and it is 1 inch wider on each board so we dont think these will fit. or will they??

thats why I need the white lol

Top Bottom