Ruby Falls - Need Info

Razor2011

Reaction score
A group of us our taking our first quading trip to Ruby Falls and would appreciate some info on trails and where to set up camp. Thanks:)

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A group of us our taking our first quading trip to Ruby Falls and would appreciate some info on trails and where to set up camp. Thanks:)

If you have a Garmin GPS and MapSource Software in/on your computer , PM me your email address and I will send you some Tracke etc.

Bruce.

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was out that way on the long weekend and the rivers to cross are still too high,came up 3ft on sunday night after the rain

Razor2011

Reaction score
Well we are new to going out of town to quad (we have a lake lot at Thunder Lake so we quad around there alot) so don't have GPS. Is there anywhere on line I can download maps?? We are not planning to go until mid July, so hopefully the water level will be down...

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we are new to going out of town to quad (we have a lake lot at Thunder Lake so we quad around there alot) so don't have GPS. Is there anywhere on line I can download maps?? We are not planning to go until mid July, so hopefully the water level will be down...

Visit Forest Land Use Zones and Parks of the Hinton/Coal Banch Area. :cool:

Bruce.

saqqara

Reaction score
It's a beautiful area and different levels of riding depending on the trails.

A friend of mine gets his trail maps at MapTown.

The ride to the falls along the river is fairly easy other than all the river crossings.

The ride to Ruby Lake (and meeting up with the Falls Trail) is a bit more onerous - but is definetly worth it, it's an incredibly beautiful lake.

We've been out there a few years in a row now and there is lots of random camping along the road.

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It as a really rocky ride in so pack a spare tire. Stuff is just starting to melt out here so water will be higher than normal for this time of year.

Top Bottom