RSI Risers

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anybody hear the good or bad on this riser,was looking at purchasing it for my Cat and was woondering if anyone has tried this product!
catmando!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody hear the good or bad on this riser,was looking at purchasing it for my Cat and was woondering if anyone has tried this product!
catmando!

I've got the 7" ones on order right now. Talked to a supplier that says they are great (is also a rider), so we'll see. Should have them in a week or so, I can let you know what they look like and first impressions and can post pics if you like. Maybe someone that has actually ridden with them will be a better source of info though.... :D

I can give you name of supplier if you are interested.
Mm

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have been talking to Darrin at Gravitywerx,(not sure of the spelling)they are very reasonably priced and They come in a kit which I'm going to order.Comes with a 9" riser, bars,bracket,grips and brake and throttle cables for just over 300.00 bucks.How can a guy go wrong!
catmando!

700Dragon

Reaction score
Here are th 7".

Attachments

• rsi1.jpg
    rsi1.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 27
  • rsi2.jpg
    rsi2.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 26
  • rsi3.jpg
    rsi3.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 25
  • rsi4.jpg
    rsi4.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 20

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Will be ordering mine on Monday!
catmando!

700Dragon

Reaction score
I haven't used em on this sled yet..., but the guy I buy my parts from uses them and seems to like the way they work.

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey cat, i have a set of 8" crossbones that you can have real cheap,let me know

9hundo

I have been talking to Darrin at Gravitywerx,(not sure of the spelling)they are very reasonably priced and They come in a kit which I'm going to order.Comes with a 9" riser, bars,bracket,grips and brake and throttle cables for just over 300.00 bucks.How can a guy go wrong!
catmando!

That sounds like a damn good deal:beer:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Catmando,

Got mine in the other day, nice risers is all I have to say. 10 mins on the sled and I'm thinking about swapping my other one out for the RSIs. Very well built and nice finish on them. The socket caps add a nice touch, don't look very bulky but not the lightest thing around (one piece billet per side) but I doubt you will ever break them. :D Seriously get some form of chest protection for yourself though, the bars might not move if you hit them and I think they would hurt. On the plus side, I definitely think they will survive a roll over.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well almost got them done,just have to extend a few wires and Im done,They turned out really good.The bars are quit a bit wider than stock and the rise is about 3.5 inches higher.I cant wait to get out and try them out.Still not very happy with Gravity Werx service but the product is good,Will add more pics when there done!
catmando!

Attachments

• PC060006.jpg
    PC060006.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 32
  • PC060005.jpg
    PC060005.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 27
  • PC060004.jpg
    PC060004.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 22

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well almost got them done,just have to extend a few wires and Im done,They turned out really good.The bars are quit a bit wider than stock and the rise is about 3.5 inches higher.I cant wait to get out and try them out.Still not very happy with Gravity Werx service but the product is good,Will add more pics when there done!
catmando!

looking good cat man

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks good cats, are your bars new also? i'll post some pics of mine.:cool:

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rsi skidoo bars 001.jpg

rsi skidoo bars 002.jpg

rsi skidoo bars 003.jpg

Here's my new rsi carbon handle bars and rsi 8" risers. Broke my bars at the end of the season and had to replace them. :( Still have not moved fuel tanks but thanks for helping Lyle.:cool:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
View attachment 13068

View attachment 13069

View attachment 13070

Here's my new rsi carbon handle bars and rsi 8" risers. Broke my bars at the end of the season and had to replace them. :( Still have not moved fuel tanks but thanks for helping Lyle.:cool:

I had to think about that for a second but it finally clicked.Moving that fuel tank will take a bit of planning a head,Let me know if you need a hand with it!Yes the bars are new too,Went with the backcountry rather than the flat bars to get a little more of a rise.Finished extending all the wires tonight,put er back together tomorro!Will post pics!
catmando!
catmando!

Last edited:

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
hey tmix where did u get that throttleblock ?
i cant find anywhere one
and the snopro cat ones are at the end like 130bucks cause u have to buy every piece seperate

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jarid at absolute power 780-460-9109 hooked me up, can't wait to try them out.:d:beer:

Top Bottom