Rowdy's bad luck

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well last night her stove blew up ... this girl has had enough bad luck lately .... maybe we can pay it forward and find her a stove ....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
In the vegas thread they were saying a woman of her stature could fly down work 2 nights at a club pay for the whole trip and come home with $5-7G....

Just a thought....

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the vegas thread they were saying a woman of her stature could fly down work 2 nights at a club pay for the whole trip and come home with $5-7G....

Just a thought....

you pay for her flight then
im still thinking if she sold ticekts for fron row seats for the gals next door would be an option as well

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have one in almond she can have, if someone is heading south, they could transport it for her....i might still have a pic of it from the pay it forward thread. Works fine, my moms fridge crapped out and bought a white one so her stove haaaaaaaaaaaad to match.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have one in almond she can have, if someone is heading south, they could transport it for her....i might still have a pic of it from the pay it forward thread. Works fine, my moms fridge crapped out and bought a white one so her stove haaaaaaaaaaaad to match.

Actually i've re-considered it may cost her a boobies picture:d:d

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seein as you never said what kind you want i have a wood buring stove :d

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I am in Edmonton,heading back to Calgary Saturday afternoon .I will transport it down for her.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow Thanks guys! I can't believe you guys would do this for me! I did find a stove, it works and is self cleaning as we speak. I scrubbed her down good! Purty and white. Thank you everyone for your awesomeness.

haha no blades kitty, not on this stove anyways :p

and Bogger, as much as I'd like to take the easy route and dance my way into nsome easy cash I am A. anything but graceful, and B. not willing to sell my soul. Would rather be poor than a whore.

I will take it as a compliment tho :D

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a thought....

WOW I need to find me a job that pays like that!!! Im not gonna strip but wish I could find a job that pays that rate! :beer:

But yeah her luck has been down lately hopefully she gets it turned around!

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW I need to find me a job that pays like that!!! Im not gonna strip but wish I could find a job that pays that rate! :beer:

But yeah her luck has been down lately hopefully she gets it turned around!

shes has a new to her stove working already

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow Thanks guys! I can't believe you guys would do this for me! I did find a stove, it works and is self cleaning as we speak. I scrubbed her down good! Purty and white. Thank you everyone for your awesomeness.

haha no blades kitty, not on this stove anyways :p

and Bogger, as much as I'd like to take the easy route and dance my way into nsome easy cash I am A. anything but graceful, and B. not willing to sell my soul. Would rather be poor than a whore.

I will take it as a compliment tho :D

Damn....i was really hoping you'd take mine i was really looking forward to seeing a pic of your tah tahs.:d:beer:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn....i was really hoping you'd take mine i was really looking forward to seeing a pic of your tah tahs.:d:beer:

Hmmmm, I'm thinking that's what blew the deal...:rolleyes:

SO great to see so many people step up and offer help or a stove...what a great group of peeps on here. :cool:

Top Bottom