Roosterbuilt Clutch Kit Info

Nagzs

Reaction score
What is max rpm for 2014 xm sled stock out of box, and then what is the rpm with the rooster kit?

Does the rooster kit have solid or hollow pins?

Thanks,
Ajay Nagy

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is max rpm for 2014 xm sled stock out of box, and then what is the rpm with the rooster kit?

Does the rooster kit have solid or hollow pins?

Thanks,
Ajay Nagy
Max rpm is 7900 +/- 100. Should be clutched to achieve same rpm.

Darren400

Reaction score
Just do a search on snowest about rooster built, or contact winter brew on snowest he will answer all your questions.

Winter Brew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Regardless of clutching used, you want to target peak HP RPM on a climb, maybe a slight overrev on the flats is fine. 78-7900 on a climb is where they seem to run the best...stock engine/exhaust.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I am going to try this out on the ole warpig this winter.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a kit for an XP I will sell if anyone is interested. Putting my 2010 back to stock to sell it so everything aftermarket is for sale.

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a kit for an XP I will sell if anyone is interested. Putting my 2010 back to stock to sell it so everything aftermarket is for sale.

Hmmm, I might contact Paul and see what i would have to do to get it to work with an 860 with a 35 shot. Sorta have a DJ kit in it now(Linderman changed rollers and ramps) and I am not as happy with it now as I was before the BB.

Winter Brew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, I might contact Paul and see what i would have to do to get it to work with an 860 with a 35 shot. Sorta have a DJ kit in it now(Linderman changed rollers and ramps) and I am not as happy with it now as I was before the BB.

Our BB setup is different....it uses different spring, ramp and helix....all loading it harder to take advantage of the added power. Our 800 setup on a big bore does not impress. :beer:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If your thinking of getting a xm keep the kit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom