Rolling coal?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all goes back to respect for other people. what if the victim of the joke had asthma and had an attack?

Griz-L-Bar

Reaction score
Iam getting the impression that not one person here likes rolling coal.

What if the truck is pullin a trailer? mine smokes some not crazy smoke but still some, And more so off the start. Its not like I fog out the intersection, could if i I turned up the wick, but as said before there is no point.

So if some guy on a harley ball bearinged me for that he would find himself under 24000lbs.

you ride a bike that means your accepting that you have no protection to the elements get over yourself.
and before you all spazz i ride a bike to.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Iam getting the impression that not one person here likes rolling coal.

What if the truck is pullin a trailer? mine smokes some not crazy smoke but still some, And more so off the start. Its not like I fog out the intersection, could if i I turned up the wick, but as said before there is no point.

So if some guy on a harley ball bearinged me for that he would find himself under 24000lbs.

you ride a bike that means your accepting that you have no protection to the elements get over yourself.
and before you all spazz i ride a bike to.

its different if your truck does it because its loaded down VS the guys who turn up their chips to "roll coal" just for fun......

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This nice weather brought out some pedal bikes again, all riding 2-3 wide on shoulderless roads... good thing my truck won't smoke ;)

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rolling coal is good for when that little guedo in his white BMW convertable cuts you off and sends everything in your truck crashing to the floor. Then you get a chance to pull out and show him how angry you are.

jpgmtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.payntonperformance.com
Rolling coal is good for when that little guedo in his white BMW convertable cuts you off and sends everything in your truck crashing to the floor. Then you get a chance to pull out and show him how angry you are.

Naw, no need to roll coal on him when you can pass him like he's going backwards and make him wonder why the heck he bought a BMW...

That and I hate having all that fuel wash on the cylinder walls and soot end up in my crankcase.

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in town with my lifted F350. The light is red. I'm behind a Porsche Boxter convertible. I couldn't even see him in front of me once I was stopped but knew he was there obviously. Light turns green and he pins it. So I oblige. I'm just waiting for the lane beside me to clear so I can move over. Well he slams on his brakes as I'm shoulder checking and I just about ran him over. Dick move. He gets back on the gas and I oblige once again but this time I move into the left lane. I pull up beside him and he's giving me the finger. So, I put it to the rug. We were only doing about 60km/h due to him slowing down again after I changed lanes. Yes. I filled that little car with coal. You could not see him in his car. I seen a touch of headlights and a grill. LMFAO! Next set of lights he is beside me again. Screaming so loud I can't even understand what he's saying. My buddy rolls the window down and says... your wife called. She wants her car back. Haha. Douchebag. Other than that, the only time you see black is starting off pulling the 5th wheel.

There are some programmers that have a smoke setting. How dumb is that?

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's why i love my banks power maybe not as much power as an H&S chip but no black smoke i hate the ch!t all over my race trailer :)

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in town with my lifted F350. The light is red. I'm behind a Porsche Boxter convertible. I couldn't even see him in front of me once I was stopped but knew he was there obviously. Light turns green and he pins it. So I oblige. I'm just waiting for the lane beside me to clear so I can move over. Well he slams on his brakes as I'm shoulder checking and I just about ran him over. Dick move. He gets back on the gas and I oblige once again but this time I move into the left lane. I pull up beside him and he's giving me the finger. So, I put it to the rug. We were only doing about 60km/h due to him slowing down again after I changed lanes. Yes. I filled that little car with coal. You could not see him in his car. I seen a touch of headlights and a grill. LMFAO! Next set of lights he is beside me again. Screaming so loud I can't even understand what he's saying. My buddy rolls the window down and says... your wife called. She wants her car back. Haha. Douchebag. Other than that, the only time you see black is starting off pulling the 5th wheel.

Are you guys friggin' twelve?

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Were you the guy in the Boxter? ;)

It is exactly things like filling a boxter with smoke, that is causing the current environmental crack down on diesel trucks. Instead of racing the slowest Porsche ever made on the street, how about come out to the track and race some other trucks? We are at Castrol almost every Friday night for street legals, and would love to see more trucks at the track, and less reasons for the general population to have an issue with diesel truck owners.

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hahaha I did that in my 7.3L to some little rice rocket civic who was revving at me at the light with his window down. Then the stupid SOB came back for seconds, what an idiot. That old 7.3L would smoke out 4 lanes wide for about a block with the chip turned all the way up. It really surprised mustangs, wrx's and cars like that when it would hang with them in a race.

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Naw, no need to roll coal on him when you can pass him like he's going backwards and make him wonder why the heck he bought a BMW...

That and I hate having all that fuel wash on the cylinder walls and soot end up in my crankcase.

Who am I kidding, my lml doesn't smoke, even on the 150hp tune haha. At least the 5" pipe screaming next to his face made my point.

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is exactly things like filling a boxter with smoke, that is causing the current environmental crack down on diesel trucks. Instead of racing the slowest Porsche ever made on the street, how about come out to the track and race some other trucks? We are at Castrol almost every Friday night for street legals, and would love to see more trucks at the track, and less reasons for the general population to have an issue with diesel truck owners.

I don't believe I ever said I was racing him. And no, I have no desire to come race my work truck.

And I didn't fill his car. That's not even possible... the top was down. Haha.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
huge smoke doesnt mean big power but in some cases it can as you witness with the sled pullers! Most properly setup trucks will puff a small amount at low boost then completely clean up when you start getting into it. My lmm duramax that i had puffed a small shot off of take off then clean as can be. My powerstroke on the other hand with just generic H&S programmer huffs out the coal. I dont mind the smoke but it does get annoying. Also making it smoke like that can add way to much fuel causing the injector to float and doing some serious damage. There is a reason why most custom tuners program there stuff to be virtually smoke free.

Top Bottom