Rode The Pro on Sunday

feetsbig

Reaction score
Finally got to ride a pro155,and a pro assault with a camo track up at Hunters Range.Huge thanks to Everett and Tyler Backus,great guys and real sled heads.I have 3 cats.02 MC800,08 M1,011 M8,plus about 25 vintage Cats,so It pretty much goes without saying that I bleed green,have been sleding for over 30 years(i'm 51)and have owned well over 100 sleds.My favorite riding is boondocking and some hill climbing in lots of powder,not much for point and shoot chute climbing.The Pro is the most agile sled I have ever ridden,the handleing is super,and the suspension on the Assault is incedible.The seating position is as close to perfect as it gets,although a 2" bar riser will make it perfect .The fun factor is off the charts ,and the lite weight and seating position really does isolate your body a lot more from the big hits,I was hitting creeks and jumps and haveing a blast catching air everywhere I could.As has been said by many a lighter sled IS better.The power is not as hard hitting as my M8,but I think at full cry they will go about the same.One other thing that impressed me was the build quality of the Polaris,both the sleds I rode have been demo'd all winter,yet the steering was tighter than my M8 after one ride .Thanks again to Backus Racing

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
I took one from Cyle works for a weekend... Agree with you on all you say... But I did find a Cat M8 handled very well also.

Top Bottom