Rode in to Clemina + trail garbage.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
We make it a point to clean up what the uncaring leave behind. My wife and her buddy collect all the bottles and cans we find on our rides and we use them for our beer college money. Spent an hour at one site doing a cleanup that the day before had been spotless. On an interesting note we had to do a yuradumbas rescue last weekend because someone went down too steep a grade and couldn't get back up with his brandnew superduper 450 Yamaha bike. (NO NOT ME!!!!!) While wandering in the bush I found an old Esso Oil can that was in the good old quart can. Not bad condition, but still someones garbage.

We try to do the same.Run out of storage space some days there's so much trash lying around.Read in another thread about taking down license #'s and reporting people who leave a mess behind.Sounds like a good idea to me.

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
Did any of you whiner's read the above thread. If it was clean two weeks ago and it's a mess again there's a very good chance it's from quadders. unless guys are sledding up the up the trails this time of year.

unless you have seen trailcrusaders threads and comments towards some of the members here you wont know what we "whiners" are talking about. it would be assumed that it was quadders but it could be horseback riders, jeep guys, hikers, kids partying in the bush, greenpeace trying to frame us environmental villians or whatever. the truth it it is inconsiderate and irresponsible people in general doing this, weather they are on quads at the time makes no difference because they would do it in thier vehicles, on thier SLEDS, while they were walking, on a train or a bus or even a plane. my whole problem with people saying quadders in general doing this is that the majority clean others messes as we try to enjoy the great outdoors. but i guess it is okay to say that to all quadders. now try that with an ethnic group or religion and see what happens.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Please people keep this thread clean and NO name calling. I have deleted several recent posts that have no use to be on this website.

We are discussing the Garbage issues that exist from quadders, sledders and other peeps. Not pointing fingers at anyone, we and other peeps just ask the question

TAKE OUT WHAT YOU BRING IN, If you go on an outing please remove ALL the garbage that you have, Unless there is a sign at the cabin or area that asks you for your bottles or cans for there club. Some area's do have a garbage can and there not asking you to empty your pockets, they put that there to contain the garbage that people do leave behind or it would be all over the floor.

Top Bottom