Rocky Mountain House - Conditions

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is there a good place to go for a rip on Saturday .... don't know the area for sledding and am moving there in a few months so figure I should get to know it

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Transporter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like lots of snow up the south fork road not 100 percent a person can ride back in there or what the deal is.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is there a good place to go for a rip on Saturday .... don't know the area for sledding and am moving there in a few months so figure I should get to know it

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Best place I found in the rocky area is the open creek pastures, west of Rimbey just up the hill from open creek, north side of the road.... Goes all the way past medicine lake and to buck lake

One more is out to harlick, right turn at the 5 km y, 5 more km over the big hill

sent while I should be drinking tea's

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best place I found in the rocky area is the open creek pastures, west of Rimbey just up the hill from open creek, north side of the road.... Goes all the way past medicine lake and to buck lake

One more is out to harlick, right turn at the 5 km y, 5 more km over the big hill

Way to zip a lip bro. Teachug

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not gonna lie i would much rather have his new play ground and if i did i would spill the beans on the old one as well lol

Hey Tex thinking maybe i may plan a trip out that way middle of the month got a bed for me and wanna be my personal guide i will pay in teas lol

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not gonna lie i would much rather have his new play ground and if i did i would spill the beans on the old one as well lol

Hey Tex thinking maybe i may plan a trip out that way middle of the month got a bed for me and wanna be my personal guide i will pay in teas lol

Spill the beans? There are no beans. Go check it out. Can't see it improving from current deteriorating conditions. Cheers neighbor.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

From the 17 th to the 22 I'm booked up as it's easter

When where ya thinking.... Kelly and them well be out the 9-10 weekend

Top Bottom