Rocky Mountain House - Conditions

Taz56

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.56offsuit.com
Looking to ride in the RMH area tomorrow. (Nov 26). Can anyone tell me if there is any snow or area's to ride before I come up there?
Ditches, fields, trails... We just want to get out and ride but want to make sure it will be fun.

Thanks in advance.

Taz56

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.56offsuit.com
I was up there yesterday and the ditches were packed and good. However the trails are not yet groomed, at all. They were in bad shape and lots of debris needs to be cleared away.

Taz56

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.56offsuit.com
Not groomed no. When we were there on Wednesday we stopped in and asked at the tourist station. RMH is none funded and no grants (for trails) they are 100% volunteer and he is alone right now. They do not groom but they do go out and move debris and clean up the area and such...

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So that is chambers that u road then ??

Used to be awsome , signs ect.

But the big 4x4 trucks got in and fawked it all up. Government gave up and so did the sled club really....

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

rgashkei

Reaction score
Hey taz, just realized I know you. I am Gerry's buddy from SK, you came out to the cabin at Love a few years back with us. Seen his posts on facebook, sounds like you guys are having some good riding. I am Beaker on the other forum.

Taz56

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.56offsuit.com
Yes Tex78 it is in Chambers and no they are not in good shape at all and the signs that are up are misleading.....

Beaker, yeah I remember you... :) Good to hear form you.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Anyone been out in this area lately?

Your better off to go to Caroline area. Chambers creek is full of holes and not just small holes either.

Like tex said. There used to be signs and outhouses and maps. Then it got ruined

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...Maybe everybody who rides these local areas should pack a saw instead of/as well as a six pack and clear some "debris" themselves, instead of saying its not done, then buddy who is doing it by himself won't be all alone... Thanks in advance from those of us who do.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do you think that someone could cut the tops off some of the hills out there, i think it's all up hill from red deer. it's just such crappy gas mileage to go out there.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ask and you shall receive my son

wow, you have the power!!! i always wonder going east from 734 on 752 if i will make that first corner by the guard rail. guess i could slow down some

Top Bottom